Reviews for A Not So Temporary Thing
The-KLF chapter 19 . 11/8
Wow, this is so different to where I thought you'd take the sequel! I absolutely love it! I'm amazed there were people complaining about having different points of view - I loved your Lanie chapters especially. My only concern is we don't see much of Eli and Zeke, I would like to get to know them a little more.

I know what it's like to take a long time between chapters, so don't sweat it. Write when you can, because you can, and remember you do this for fun :)
tanyapotter chapter 19 . 9/16
I always find myself searching for the Tick, Tick, Tick/Boom stories whenever I watch those episodes and usually leave yours for last. I'm such a fan of your writing (even with your typos here and there), and always enjoy reading your stories over again. It's a lways a pleasure to read (and laugh along to). I like that you skew the episode to work with your story. And that it still works, even though it's not word for word to the episode.

Hopefully you'll be able to hit that complete button eventually. But, if the "RL" doesn't give you the downtime to distract yourself with this story, I'm glad that you have written it. Can't wait to read it again. Keep up the great work!
tanyapotter chapter 15 . 9/16
The tone of your story feels in line with the show. It's very funny as well. Find myself smirking and laughing. Keep up the good work.
pamelalexandria chapter 19 . 7/2
I love hour stories! Please write more!
dopeysac chapter 19 . 6/26
Yay! Even though that date was bad I'm glad they cleared things between them. I hope we get those romantic moments between them and can't wait for the next update.
dopeysac chapter 12 . 6/25
Those two should just kiss already! BTW, the boys' teacher Ms. Aldrin - aka Lily Aldrin? Just wondering. Love and miss that show.
dopeysac chapter 8 . 6/24
Poignantly beautiful chapter. Glad that the rest of the Castle and 12th clan made it to the funeral. I wish I didn't have things to do so I can just keep reading. Maybe a chapter or two more for today. Did I mention how much I enjoy this story?
dopeysac chapter 3 . 6/24
I was supposed to read just one chapter but I can't seem to stop. It's late but I want to keep reading. I'm really enjoying your style and the story! I don't see it marked as complete but I hope an update will be soon because I might just read through as much as I can.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 6/24
Starting this story. So excited to read more.
tasheika.conley chapter 19 . 5/27
Wow I just blazed through all 19 chapters and I loved them all. This story is well thought out and the writing style keeps you enthralled can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon
ilvmerder chapter 19 . 5/20
Literally obsessed with this story and the one it follows. SERIOUSLY. Cannot wait for an update. Keep it up!
conservativegirl chapter 19 . 5/9
Awww yay! I'm so glad they're together :)
That was an unusually odd chapter-Castle being nervous and insecure, not knowing how to treat Beckett after all these years, the age factor coming into play, etc. Looks like you may have gotten them on surer footing now, though.
That was certainly a different twist on canon!
princessdeleon chapter 19 . 5/5