Reviews for A Not So Temporary Thing
tasheika.conley chapter 19 . 5/27
Wow I just blazed through all 19 chapters and I loved them all. This story is well thought out and the writing style keeps you enthralled can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon
ilvmerder chapter 19 . 5/20
Literally obsessed with this story and the one it follows. SERIOUSLY. Cannot wait for an update. Keep it up!
conservativegirl chapter 19 . 5/9
Awww yay! I'm so glad they're together :)
That was an unusually odd chapter-Castle being nervous and insecure, not knowing how to treat Beckett after all these years, the age factor coming into play, etc. Looks like you may have gotten them on surer footing now, though.
That was certainly a different twist on canon!
princessdeleon chapter 19 . 5/5
stars90 chapter 19 . 5/3
Wow. That was a disaster of a first date. And it worked anyway. What's their secret?
theputz913 chapter 19 . 5/2
So glad you updated. I've really missed this story. I hope they can get a second chance at a first date since that was awful! Or maybe send the rest of the family out and they could have a quiet dinner at home. So excited that Kate finally admitted how she felt and that they are going to give this a real shot! Update again soon!
kwarner chapter 19 . 5/2
That was a disastrous first date. But at least they're still going to work on their relationship... Great chapter...
debra.leon.10 chapter 19 . 5/2
just found this story and think that it is great. can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story.
bingblot chapter 19 . 5/2
Oh I am so glad to see more of this! I've been waiting (I'm)patiently and have tried to content myself with rereading this entire fic several times over but then I'd still end up absolutely dying to know what happened after Kate (finally) confessed that she loved Castle. Thank you for a nice long chapter and one where Kate and Castle didn't do some dancing around the confession but just addressed it-and finally kissed! I laughed at the description of the terrible date (poor Castle, being called old) and am so glad they managed to work it out.
Looking forward to more and seeing how Kate and Castle deal with this new aspect of their relationship. (And how long they manage to keep it a secret because Lanie, at the very least, is going to kill them if she finds out they kept it a secret from her for very long.)
JFJD chapter 15 . 5/2
This was an interesting chapter. Rick is in a quandary.
jkarr chapter 19 . 5/2
it is nice that they are trying to work on a reltationship
TORONTOSUN chapter 19 . 5/2
I like the uneasiness between Rick and Kate, I agree with you, they were trying to hard. Maybe a case can ease the pain between them, get them back on track.
uofmcowgirl chapter 19 . 5/2
It will all work out! They love each other...that concurs all! :)