Reviews for A Not So Temporary Thing
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 19 . 8/9
After several years I found this story again and re-read it. I love it so much. Wish you had more stories. Two from you is simply not enough to satisfy my need.

AC
Yecart chapter 19 . 1/13
Please write more. It's really good writing. I was enjoying it a lot.
Since you haven't updated this story in over 1 1/2 years, and you don't seem to be writing anything else, I am assuming you have abandoned it. Too bad, both this one and the first one you wrote were quite good.
Gen chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
If you love me just a little. You'll finish this wonderful story !
unannalome7 chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
I have loved this story so far, if you could continue writing itt! thankyou
biglaughslaura chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
i hope you update soon, been waiting for it for a long time...i hope all is well in your private life, and everyone is healthy...i will keep you in my prayers...
laura
NCClark chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
I really like this story! Hope you get back to it soon!
The-KLF chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
Wow, this is so different to where I thought you'd take the sequel! I absolutely love it! I'm amazed there were people complaining about having different points of view - I loved your Lanie chapters especially. My only concern is we don't see much of Eli and Zeke, I would like to get to know them a little more.

I know what it's like to take a long time between chapters, so don't sweat it. Write when you can, because you can, and remember you do this for fun :)
tanyapotter chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
I always find myself searching for the Tick, Tick, Tick/Boom stories whenever I watch those episodes and usually leave yours for last. I'm such a fan of your writing (even with your typos here and there), and always enjoy reading your stories over again. It's a lways a pleasure to read (and laugh along to). I like that you skew the episode to work with your story. And that it still works, even though it's not word for word to the episode.

Hopefully you'll be able to hit that complete button eventually. But, if the "RL" doesn't give you the downtime to distract yourself with this story, I'm glad that you have written it. Can't wait to read it again. Keep up the great work!
tanyapotter chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
The tone of your story feels in line with the show. It's very funny as well. Find myself smirking and laughing. Keep up the good work.
pamelalexandria chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
I love hour stories! Please write more!
dopeysac chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
Yay! Even though that date was bad I'm glad they cleared things between them. I hope we get those romantic moments between them and can't wait for the next update.
dopeysac chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Those two should just kiss already! BTW, the boys' teacher Ms. Aldrin - aka Lily Aldrin? Just wondering. Love and miss that show.
dopeysac chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Poignantly beautiful chapter. Glad that the rest of the Castle and 12th clan made it to the funeral. I wish I didn't have things to do so I can just keep reading. Maybe a chapter or two more for today. Did I mention how much I enjoy this story?
dopeysac chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I was supposed to read just one chapter but I can't seem to stop. It's late but I want to keep reading. I'm really enjoying your style and the story! I don't see it marked as complete but I hope an update will be soon because I might just read through as much as I can.