Reviews for A Not So Temporary Thing
bingblot chapter 18 . 3/25
Finally, Kate's admitted she loves Castle! I just found this little series and read it through in one sitting and I'm absolutely dying now to have reached this point and then have it end on such a cliffhanger. Can't wait for more! I just love how you write Kate and Castle and everyone else and I'm loving this little AU scenario of Kate and Castle living together before they actually get together. Hope to see more soon!
Mdaw99 chapter 18 . 2/23
Just reread the whole story and still in love with it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
nevers7 chapter 18 . 2/19
The length of time between chapters is absolutely killing me here, haha...Do you have any idea when the next update will be?
riza palacay chapter 1 . 2/18
its a very good story...I like how you incorporate your own story with the episodes itself...hoping for a update on the story...
Anna chapter 18 . 1/29
Wow! Great work! love the story! I hope you continue it :)
Anna chapter 15 . 1/29
I really like it so far! Its fun and sometimes serious, like the original show. Looking forward to the next chapters!
deb21458 chapter 18 . 1/11
Please update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D :D :D :D
conservativegirl chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Great chapter! I LOVE your coverage of this episode and how you switched them for Espo and Ryan's role in the show:)
madcloisfan chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Loved it
1822andallthat chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
This was a really strong chapter. Wow. I have goosebumps!
fanficfan452 chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
I am so happy with a new chapter. Great writing and very suspenseful. I can't wait for more. Thanks for continuing this amazing story.
Manxkid chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
I think this chapter is brilliant
theputz913 chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Please don't let her forget she said it or them ignore it being said this time. They have such more to lose this time around. More soon!

Loved that little voice in her head that keeps pushing her to take a leap of faith and start something more than just the partnership-cohabitation type thing they have right now.
Ramos chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
It's about time! Excellent drama, well written. Kate getting over her emotional gridlock is excellent to see, and you did a great job in tailoring the episode to the story.