Reviews for A Not So Temporary Thing
pamelalexandria chapter 19 . 7/2
I love hour stories! Please write more!
dopeysac chapter 19 . 6/26
Yay! Even though that date was bad I'm glad they cleared things between them. I hope we get those romantic moments between them and can't wait for the next update.
dopeysac chapter 12 . 6/25
Those two should just kiss already! BTW, the boys' teacher Ms. Aldrin - aka Lily Aldrin? Just wondering. Love and miss that show.
dopeysac chapter 8 . 6/24
Poignantly beautiful chapter. Glad that the rest of the Castle and 12th clan made it to the funeral. I wish I didn't have things to do so I can just keep reading. Maybe a chapter or two more for today. Did I mention how much I enjoy this story?
dopeysac chapter 3 . 6/24
I was supposed to read just one chapter but I can't seem to stop. It's late but I want to keep reading. I'm really enjoying your style and the story! I don't see it marked as complete but I hope an update will be soon because I might just read through as much as I can.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 6/24
Starting this story. So excited to read more.
tasheika.conley chapter 19 . 5/27
Wow I just blazed through all 19 chapters and I loved them all. This story is well thought out and the writing style keeps you enthralled can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon
ilvmerder chapter 19 . 5/20
Literally obsessed with this story and the one it follows. SERIOUSLY. Cannot wait for an update. Keep it up!
conservativegirl chapter 19 . 5/9
Awww yay! I'm so glad they're together :)
That was an unusually odd chapter-Castle being nervous and insecure, not knowing how to treat Beckett after all these years, the age factor coming into play, etc. Looks like you may have gotten them on surer footing now, though.
That was certainly a different twist on canon!
princessdeleon chapter 19 . 5/5
stars90 chapter 19 . 5/3
Wow. That was a disaster of a first date. And it worked anyway. What's their secret?
theputz913 chapter 19 . 5/2
So glad you updated. I've really missed this story. I hope they can get a second chance at a first date since that was awful! Or maybe send the rest of the family out and they could have a quiet dinner at home. So excited that Kate finally admitted how she felt and that they are going to give this a real shot! Update again soon!
kwarner chapter 19 . 5/2
That was a disastrous first date. But at least they're still going to work on their relationship... Great chapter...