Reviews for Loco Buri
Little Ceaser's chapter 25 . 3/11
MOAR! THIS IS GREAT!

Nerding out aside, I love this thing and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
Adonna2424 chapter 17 . 2/1
Ok, REALLY confused with chapter 17. WTF is lux doing?! this story sometimes really loses me, like the author just skipped writing parts or explaining things :/ can anyone fill me in?
Adonna2424 chapter 3 . 1/27
Straight up, chapter 2 is fucking great. It's exactly how I would see Katarina as a child and her relationship to her father. Bravo! Cannot wait to read the rest!
Farahlee3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh man Ch 9 and 21. My favs. Makes me tingle everytime. So hot *o*
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
That DOTA tho..the irony
alec.rowan.5 chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Great story, please update though
Mach56 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Still awesome, thanks so much for this work you have here.
waylsind chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
Oh man this story is so good! The conspiracies, the politics, the hot near death experience sex in a magical forest. To say I'm intrigued with your characters and this universe is an understatement. I really hope u don't abandon this story!
Only a wanderer chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
I like where this is going but there should be a little bit more of Garen/Katarina they are rarely together ;)
ShadowBlazer chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
This is an amazing story with great exposure into the characters' lives and emotions, their fears and uncertainty, which makes them all the more relatable to readers. I love that you've repurposed the lore for your story, and it works. Questioning the dichotomy of Demacia-good, Noxus-bad made this story all the more enjoyable for me, as I was quit sick of the blatant split in the joj archives myself. I'm not even fond of Garen, and I would still read through this to get to know yours better.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, and I look forward to reading more from you. Cheers.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
The most engaging and story-rich league fanfic I have ever written, I love it and hope the story is continued!
the author to be chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
I have only one problem with this story (aside from the fact that it's chronologically incorrect, but that's acceptable in a fanfic), you write really slow. However, if you need to be slow to write, then don't rush, quality of this story is on another level, you shouldn't waste it to satisfy selfish readers like me.
itspizzatime chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
I signed up for stories like this. Giving the characters a more real feel. None of the overly romantic fluff but enough to intrigue me further for more of the garen and katarina development. Also your writing keeps drawing me back and I'm enjoying the story immensely and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Hopefully it comes soon with an equal or better story development. Great job!
Xitaris chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
omg this story is so addicting! i really hope you continue and update soon :3 i love how you write (sorry for not reviewing every chapter i read on my phone QQ)
Skyshattered chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
I like the twist and turns of this story. I like how the characters are being portrayed each with their own dilemmas. I like how the plot progresses and how the romance builds up. I was happy that after so long there was finally an update! Thank you!