Reviews for Come to Taunt Me
Kit chapter 77 . 3/10
This is just plain amazing! I loved every minute of this story I can't wait for part 2!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Sorry for the annoyance on a story from so long back but... Let me tell you how much I've loved every story I've read so far EVERY story I'm so in love with you plots and stories and... I can't even I absolutely love the idea of your kaito idk why nor do I care everything is cute and realistic and I love it all from the stories the characters to your author notes and I'll be going back to stalking your profile and try not to spam you with my love of every few other paragraph in your story and I know it wasn't meant to but the discussion between kaito and shinichi... It helped as did mother and sons I just wanted to have you know that it wasn't meant to but it... Helped so thanks for that inadvertent as it may been thank you
And now sorry for that its long but it needs to be said thank you for your hard work and for taking time to write for our amusement
EverThePhantom chapter 77 . 10/19/2015
This story made me laugh, cry, and sometimes hate Shinichi (when he seduced Kaito the first time to one-up Saguru), which says a lot, because normally KaiShin is my OTP. While I'm on that, I think that part of their relationship was never resolved. Why didn't Shinichi even feel guilty about that, especially when No1 breaks down over it?

I was super super happy about the multiple personalities in Kaito; it made this no longer just another drawn out romance-and-BO-takedown story. I was also really glad that Kaito No1 and Saguru got to know each other; I'd really been looking forward to that. Actually this story is similar to Three Thieves by Ysabet and Rednightengale, but different enough to not be a problem (different pairing, magic, and different nature of Kaito's disorder).

There were multiple times where you skimmed over events too quickly, like when Kaito and Shinichi first slept together (I have no problem if you don't want to write lemon, but something about how you wrote that part made me have to work hard to remember that they'd slept together at all. His first time with Saguru didn't have this problem), and when Kaito and Saguru first see Shinichi shrink/grow (I would have expected them to freak out a lot more, and I would have really liked to read about how they felt as it was happening). I would have also preferred you not entirely skip Kaito's and Shinichi's first time to actually wake up together (with Saguru) after sex; Kaito had been looking forward to it and I felt a little gypped. For the scenes you did go through more thoroughly, you generally showed the drama and angst well.

I also think there's a plot-hole in Chapter 69, where Kid, 2.0 and No1 talk to Saguru and Shinichi in front of Chrisy and Kei, who we were told didn't know about the three and yet they didn't seem to noticed different titles, voices, etc.

There were times that I wished Kid and No1 would be mentioned more duirng Kaito's POV. Sometimes it was as if they didn't exist, and why wasn't Kid the one in control during the last heist?

I see that you have a "part two" planned...I hope to collect on that promise soon!
I'd really like to see how the boys' friends and family respond when they are told the truth, especially Saguru's father, Aoko and Hiro (Hiro would have a field day and Aoko would get angsty about Kaito never telling her in the past, and she'll want to talk to No1).
NeedleFrost chapter 77 . 10/15/2015
3 I have spent the past week and a bit either reading this or having my car read this to me on my way to work. I adore this so. I love how their relationship has progressed. I really hope that the siu or whatever can pull a true overpower over the apotoxin. :D somehow. And all the rest. And what is Chickage doing anyway? XD
arccie chapter 77 . 10/12/2015
This is very cute and fun.

EverlastingWish chapter 77 . 9/19/2015
Loved. This. Just wondering though. Its been awhile since youve updated. Will there be a sequel? Im kinda looking foward to the conclusion on Kaito's three personalities and his discussion with Hiro. Thanks! Keep writing, you have the talent(:
killuanatsume chapter 77 . 9/12/2015
It was amazing, I have a question however, what happen with Kid? I mean the personnality, is he dead?
killuanatsume chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
It was a good one but just saying: In the disclaming you said 15 years? The time in the story was only one year not 15
Gddssgrl chapter 77 . 6/17/2015
I love this so so so so so much! Please do more!
Spade chapter 77 . 5/10/2015
This is pretty fun to read, it's interesting. Though, do you plan on leaving their relationship as it is? Or will one of them eventually win? Looking forward to the update!
Wren Truesong chapter 77 . 4/15/2015
I'd really been afraid to try this one, because I was raised BY a poly relationship (double dyad), and wasn't sure if it was actually going to do that or just turn out as a triangle. But this has been absolutely wonderful, and I'm so glad I came in when I did. They all balance so well, and I'm looking forward to whatever else you do with this.
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
My favourite heist notice ever!
christina-bella chapter 77 . 3/9/2015
I absolutely loved this fic. I especially liked the KaiCon/KaiShin parts. Your representation of all the characters was very well done. Can you recommend other long HakuKaiShin fics?
christina-bella chapter 72 . 3/9/2015
Let me start by saying that I love Kaito, Kaishin and HakuKaiShin. And, I'm absolutely not a fan of HakuShin (really!). But, I don't know if it's because I want to cry or what, I really want to read what would have happened if Kaito had died? How would Hakuba and Shinichi cope? How would they continue with their lives while still keeping Kaito alive in their hearts?
I'm feeling like a masochist right now, but will be will to write an one-shot sad alternate ending? It doesn't have to be really long. I would really appreciate it. Please do reply.
bobbyneko chapter 28 . 11/2/2014