Reviews for Come to Taunt Me
Gddssgrl chapter 77 . 6/17
I love this so so so so so much! Please do more!
Spade chapter 77 . 5/10
This is pretty fun to read, it's interesting. Though, do you plan on leaving their relationship as it is? Or will one of them eventually win? Looking forward to the update!
Wren Truesong chapter 77 . 4/15
I'd really been afraid to try this one, because I was raised BY a poly relationship (double dyad), and wasn't sure if it was actually going to do that or just turn out as a triangle. But this has been absolutely wonderful, and I'm so glad I came in when I did. They all balance so well, and I'm looking forward to whatever else you do with this.
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 28 . 3/26
My favourite heist notice ever!
christina-bella chapter 77 . 3/9
I absolutely loved this fic. I especially liked the KaiCon/KaiShin parts. Your representation of all the characters was very well done. Can you recommend other long HakuKaiShin fics?
christina-bella chapter 72 . 3/9
Let me start by saying that I love Kaito, Kaishin and HakuKaiShin. And, I'm absolutely not a fan of HakuShin (really!). But, I don't know if it's because I want to cry or what, I really want to read what would have happened if Kaito had died? How would Hakuba and Shinichi cope? How would they continue with their lives while still keeping Kaito alive in their hearts?
I'm feeling like a masochist right now, but will be will to write an one-shot sad alternate ending? It doesn't have to be really long. I would really appreciate it. Please do reply.
bobbyneko chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
lol
BlueSharpie1989 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Love your story.
Guest chapter 77 . 8/15/2014
Because of you i am madly in love with HakuShin Bromance i dont want Shinichi stuck like thiiisssss :( its going to be really sad :( i'v going through your profile and saw you have collections for KaiHaku and KaiShin ...so why not make a collection for HakShin ! Its just a suggestion though i hope you would look into it but anyways i am a big fan of yours and you are very talented in writing so keep it up Mikau!
DetectivePandaThief chapter 77 . 8/4/2014
If you wish ,you could stamp the part one there. It has a good ending that makes you want more but it's not enough to make me want to kick down your door and kidnap you. If you need a break I would understand so take one and let CTM rest for a little. If this was the climax then I would say otherwise but this is more like falling action and everything is just calming down.

Glad I was able to catch up and you can see me reviewing from now on 'u'
DetectivePandaThief chapter 70 . 8/2/2014
SO MUCH DRAMA and other stuff had been happening since I last reviewed man, I want to finish this thing up do I can then just to your other fics. I'm just gonna rant about the parts I really remember cause it's been a huge emotional roller coster that I was to lazy to review each chapter. OMG SUICIDAL HAKUBA, OMG KAISHIN SEX, OMG CROSSDRESSING KAITO, OMG I LOVE NO1., OMG HAKUBA KISSING KAITO, OMG HAKUBA KISSING KAITO THE SECOND TIME, OMG HAKUKAI SEX, OMG THREESOME, DUDE KIKU-CHAN IS SO AMAZINGLY COOL... And that's at the top of my head, see you when I reach the end
GeekyGenius chapter 77 . 7/29/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Arashi are amazing. :) And I think that Matsumoto has the right sort of hair for Kaito... I don't know. Anyway, in with this chapter's review...
Great chapter, it turned out awesome (as usual), I love the ending with Kaito changing around what Shinichi said, and the potato having feelings was so unexpected XD I can't really believe Saguru's reaction, but it fits surprisingly well. Until next chapter!
DetectivePandaThief chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
I started crying half-way cause it was so cute. Oh Geez i should i have started this earlier but i guess i was too caught up in your other fics. i love the idea of having the multiple personality thing. Oh well, lazy me gotta hurry up and read 60 more chapters cause now i'm obsessed. Actually i think its good that i have so much to catch up on so i wont yell at you for leaving me with a cliff-hanger. AND PLEASE ALSO UPDATE YOUR HP and ROSES! :P (thats how angry i get so you better update soon and hope i read really slow) :D