Reviews for A Brother's Voice
Random Clone chapter 14 . 1/29
I so hope that you continue this story eventually! I have not seen a story quite like this one and it is a refreshing change! Though Raph will always be the foremost turtle of my heart, Leo… Oh, Leo. The way he loves his family is almost too much for me to take!

I'm really enjoying this fic! Great job!
Tori657 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
... I hope that you are just making your next chapter super long and super awesome because it's been over a year since you've updated...
And... A years a long time. Please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
simbeau chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
awesome
SSJ2Luke chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Overall, this is a pretty good story. Pity it's not finished, though, I was getting really invested.
SSJ2Luke chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Okay, now the rapid emotions from the first few chapters are starting to make sense. Not so much on Raph's out of character outbursts, but I can understand why Leo did what he did. Good job on keeping me curious.
SSJ2Luke chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
The only problem I have is that this story is much too mean-spirited. The arguments between Raph and Leo escalate too quickly and leave me baffled at the end of a chapter. However, I can say I'm still interested to see what happens next.
SSJ2Luke chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Okay, I'm just starting your story, and it's written pretty well. But Raph seems incredibly out of character in this chapter. Maybe my opinion will change as I continue, but Raph normally has some level of respect for Leonardo. None of that is present here. He's too brash, too insensitive, and too blunt. Otherwise, this is a pretty good story. Next chapter...
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Leonardo the Reaping - Prelude: Still, right? That's the youtube video it's based off, right? I love that video. And this chapter was amazing. Great job! :)

-TheOne(SuddenlyWantingToWatchTheVideoThenReadThis ChapterAgain)
I wish to Fly chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Whoooo-HOOO! Update Update Update 'cause I just can't wait.
Smile or else chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I'm logged in now :D
Smile or Else chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Hey, I'm too lazy to log in so I'm currently a guest.

Update really soon please! This is really good!
yukio87 chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
Please keep writing this fic, what would Raph be happening with that machine? and In the beggining of this story Leo is dying, why was that possible? PLEASE WRITE THE OTHER CHAPTERS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIM, PLEASE I BEG YOU. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Hi... I almost thought you gave up on us... and again Rose was wrong... that's great! XD
What did you mean when you mentioned "weird chapters"? Did I miss something? They were great for me.
I was so relieved when Mikey and Donnie had found Leo.
Why is my beloved turtle so scared? My poor baby.
When Donnie asked Mikey to give him his belt and Mikey began complaining I almost wanted to be there to smack him on the head!
Thanks goodness they could save him. And thanks also to Sammuel for his help.
Leo is safe! Hooray! I know he and his little brothers will be able to help the hothead. YAY! Oh! and kick Bishop's sorry ass!.
Welcome back! ;D
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
I like how you gave us more of the soldiers thoughts and feelings to help support his actions. It helps with the plot to give us that kind of insight. Overall, great job! Can't wait to read more! Merry Christmas to you too :)
SleepingSeeker chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
This made sense, I would only have suggested a bit of foreshadowing before he completely lost his mind into being Raph, like give us a glimpse of Leo struggling a bit after he initially makes contact. Hopefully, that makes sense. ;)