Reviews for Hands Not Meant To Shed Blood
Polly Little chapter 1 . 8/14
You did very well with the mental imagery.
love y'all chapter 1 . 7/5
I love this, but do you think you could maybe make a sequel or update, maybe using one of these or a combination if that's okay?
A. Hear Germany tell Italy about how he would have died and Italy doesn't feel so bad

B. Maybe made a scene where Italy is actually killing the people, where he's just kind of like 'Wow, Germany really isn't here to save me now' and realizes that Germany could die without his help?

C. Even though Italy hated killing at first, he kind of goes a bit numb while killing the soldiers after the first few shots, but once it's over he kind of just suddenly takes everything in, all the dead bodies around him, the gun in his hand, and the blood and so he starts shaking and that's when Germany finds him.

Even though this review isn't even that long, I normally don't put a lot in reviews, but I absolutely love, *love*, *LOVE* your account. Take this as a compliment! Love y'all! 3
KAMtheDork chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh my lord the feels! ;-; So well done though! Thank you for sharing the wonderful story with us! :)
Crimson cat angel chapter 1 . 5/26
Love
Vocaloidlover82 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
THE FEELS IN THIS. I TEARED UP READING THIS
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Is it bad that when Italy was scrubbing his hands with the wire brush I wasn't really sad because all I could think about was Lady Macbeth going "Out Damned Spot!" After she killed the king? I'm terrible.
But this story is amazing. . . . . I wish I could write like that.
HelloI'mOz chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
That made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Noooooo my feels are gone again please give back by my feels
Never mind take them 100.00
mymothersdaughter chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh dear god, by the end I was crying and grinning like an idiot at the same time. Very well done, I absolutely loved it.
Never Ending Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I'm crying. That's all I have to say.
Nimi-shi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was one of the most freaking depressing things I have ever read in my life. It was brilliant - you almost had me crying there. I've been looking for a fic like this for a while: congrats on being the one who wrote this. They were so in-character! I loved it.
ChocolateSwirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
sad but sweet i love it
PilsenPiloswine chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The plot was really good.

I loved how you put in evidence characters' behavior changes due to the strong psychological pressure.

I found this story so original and well written.

good job )
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That is so acurate... Gods and i started crying... Gah its so bittersweet!
KoreaSmash chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
*Sob*

IT'S SOOO CUTE!

Germany x Italy are perfect, aren't they?

*AWWWWWWWWWWW*