Reviews for Apples
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
This is the best fanfiction about Madara uchiha that I have ever read. Every character's personality (especially madara-chan's) was SPOT ON! I have never read a fanfiction that literally make my emotions stir like this, it's like I read a side story created by masashi kishimoto. Great job, I'm about to read the sequel to this!
SilverRider09 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Moral learnt from chapter: teenagers nearing age of grown people are bipolar and must be avoided. They also have a tendency to treat people like animals, but the said people seem to keep bouncing back for more.
Conclusion: adolescences are crazy. Must avoid.
SilverRider09 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
...so now we know that Izuna is much more awesome than Madara, and teenage girls shouldn't betray their parents for some weird guy who likes killing and sharp things.
SilverRider09 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
...she is...14...I'm 14...just...ewww...for some reason...EURGH...
Kissingswapping spit so yeah I agree with that.
Dear U. x .U chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Madara is such an asshole. But he's a very in character asshole so I suppose his asshole character is a given. I too am confused about wtf is wrong with him. Izuna became hella scary as fuck tho. QQ
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You know I read this whole story on Quizilla before I had never thought I'd find a sequel to it on Fanfiction. xD I am highly pleased however I may need to reread this story hence my memory of it is only sub par... It's almost a hassle but I want to read the sequel so it must done. I remember it being a really... sad ending if I'm not mistaken? Or maybe it wasn't sad, I can only remember Ringo being Madara's like secretary and he treated her like shit but the last chapter you had them become 'associates' once more sort of. She had betrayed him in some way. I don't remember the details hence why I need to reread it unless you'd be so kind as to tell me details to help jog my memory. xD But thank you for posting it now I can finally read it again!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
I'm glad you're writing a sequel. I really love this story and hope the sequel will be just as good. I would offer to be your beta but I'm already helping one of my friends write a story and she needs a lot of help so I can't but, if you can't find anyone to beta I'll be happy to do it. Athough I doubt I'd be much help.
Ethertune chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Love it!
I love the relationship between Madara and Ringo. I admit l was a bit miffed about finding out about Ringo but I still like her as a character, her personality is cute and she seems human. Madara is also nicely portrayed here and his interactions with everyone is enjoyable to read especially when having Ringo as a maid.
Anyways i'm too lazy to write a review for each chapter so i'll leaving saying awesome fic and I hope you update soon
frostedichigo chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Okay i really enjoyed this madara fic i'm always searching for good madara fics and this have to be one of my favs w! I had no idea ringos' dad was plotting to kill the brothers and then to find out ringo knew something about it i just closed my phone and layed on the ground seriously
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I loved this little story it was sweet and sad to okay. A fun little rollercoaster.
SlippedLips chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Finally! Yay! Update soon please!
Razzella chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
I actually really enjoyed this story. You did wonderfully; it was decently believable. (:
IForgotToUsername chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
You should definetly write a sequel to that last ending oh my god like that was incredible
NixxH chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Despite my YEARNING to know what else happens, if anything, I adored your story. I felt as if you should have elaborated on Ringo and Madara's final farewells though, if only because I believed that he had left something in his office he wanted her to find. Obviously him asking her if she was 'an idiot' after he commented about making 'the same mistake twice' was foreshadowing of him wondering if she would betray him again. Well, I use the word 'betray' liberally, considering she did not FULLY betray him. Though, that is how Madara would act in that situation- I believe-, by hating her and yet still leaving the woman he obviously cared for alive.

Feh, Ringo and Mada would've made a good couple in the end, but I will say I do like how you left it off as a 'kinda happy, but not really happy' ending. Yes, I ache for more, but it was well played on your part. 3 Oh, and on a lighter note: This story definitely deserved far more reviews than it received. Madara does not amass a lot of reviewers, despite his awesome backstory and his plain badassery. Anyways, I believe I've prattled long enough.

Oodles of Love,
Nixx
Buziwuzi chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Greetings,

I absolutely love this fiction! I think that its charm is that you, as you have already mentioned, don't overly sexualise Madara and you do stick true to what I believe would have been Madara's characther - that is; he cares more about himself and the clan; does not have this ostentatious sexual drive which almost blinds him; is not a complete savage whom attacks and pillages and rapes constantly; and it is evident in the manga that he does have a form of humour albeit a bit twisted. I believe that you have successfully translated all of these factors into your work.

Also, the relationship between the two brothers is spot on! I also appreciate the fact that although the basic dynamics of this relationship remained, during the last chapter I did get a sense that it moved past its previous boundaries. At that point, they were no longer siblings, they were Master and soldier, I guess.

Onto the relations between Ringo and Madara. Again, I think it was depicted correctly. Withal Madara's prickly character, he still seemed to care for Ringo in his own peculiar way and since they were both quite young when they met, nothing to ... saucy could really take place, could it?

Fourthly, I do like the balance between light themes and darker ones. Although at first I expected it to be a light, sweet read, I was pleasantly deceived by the twist in the tail when Katsuro's ploys were revealed. Throughout the story I did get a feeling that something was not all right, mainly being the way Katsuro was described, how he acted, the almost hollow feeling I got whenever Ringo and her father interacted, the crumbling equilibrium forged between Ringo, her father and the brothers and the issue of Ringo's missing brother.

Also, I do know that you have stated that the penultimate chapter is be taken as the "final" chapter, and the other two are extra material which can or not be considered. However I have taken them as they are : chapter eleven leads onto chapter twelve whilst the final acts as an epilogue. They are perfectly crafted and should be considered as an integral part of the story.

In each of these three chapters, certain aspects are given a conclusion, whilst new queries arise as well, e.g. who is Isao and how does he know Ringo? What was her brother's ultimate faith? What becomes of Katsuro and Riki? What about Madara and Ringo? Do they overcome their past, or will it always haunt and restrain them? I don't know. And I probably won't.

All in all, I have thoroughly enjoyed this literary work. It was exciting, descriptive and possessed a good level diction (unlike various other works out there). I don't want to implore you with a sequel, however, do keep in mind that some of your fans (such as me) would be absolutely delighted to find out what happened to Ringo thereafter!

P.S. I'm sorry If you have ever felt abandoned by your fans!