Reviews for Apples
TheJadeSceptre chapter 8 . 7/24
The beginning of this chapter was so funny! I like how you show Izuna and Madara behaving like normal brothers, bickering and fussi over the littlest things.
TheJadeSceptre chapter 7 . 7/23
Loved it! It was gruesome at some parts, adorable in others, but overall very well-crafted. I love witnessing the interesting, funny and familiar sibling dynamic between the Uchiha borthers, and imagining them playing with a little farm girl in a orchard was just...!

So sweet!
TheJadeSceptre chapter 2 . 7/23
Ahhahahahaha!

Izuna-san, my little savage: 478.2% done with all of this, more than ready to call his "dear brother" out because he's starving and don't got time for Madara's goofin'...

Very much sass personified, yet he still manages to retain a degree of likability that so actively eludes his brother...

His mime-routine at the beginning of the chapter deserves a frame and a hall to be hung in.

Well crafted, and well done. Keep it up!
TheJadeSceptre chapter 1 . 7/23
Wow I enjoyed seeing Madara fight an apple...how dare the fruit defy him!

It's nice to see a less-serious side to him, and his POV gives us insight into what he's really thinking. He seems more humanized, which is good because you write Inner!Madara well. Now we get to hear all the complaints and (subtle) insecurities the famed and powerful Uchiha Madara would never voice aloud...

I think I'm going to really like this fic. Great job!
Fiery Seraph chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
To be honest, this is the best Madara fanfiction story I've ever read so far! it's easy to read and understand. :D its amazingly profound to me so..keep it up and hope you make a sequel.
Fiery Seraph chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Omg. I love this story! It's so simple, yet it's so adorable! I like how you gave Madara a tough side with an attidude, but you also gave him a sweet considerate side. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate you putting allot of time into writing this
LessThanThreeAkatsuki chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
Yesss i enjoyed this chapter so much and happy to hear that there will be a sequel! i love the way you write Madara :) sorry i was never good with words so i cant say much but that i like this story so much (seriously im not great with words like if someone let me sign their yearbook, at first id be like :) :D! but then once im handed the book, im just like : hmmmm..*two years later,ends up writing "have a great summer, never change")
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
This is the best fanfiction about Madara uchiha that I have ever read. Every character's personality (especially madara-chan's) was SPOT ON! I have never read a fanfiction that literally make my emotions stir like this, it's like I read a side story created by masashi kishimoto. Great job, I'm about to read the sequel to this!
SR09 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Moral learnt from chapter: teenagers nearing age of grown people are bipolar and must be avoided. They also have a tendency to treat people like animals, but the said people seem to keep bouncing back for more.
Conclusion: adolescences are crazy. Must avoid.
SR09 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
...so now we know that Izuna is much more awesome than Madara, and teenage girls shouldn't betray their parents for some weird guy who likes killing and sharp things.
SR09 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
...she is...14...I'm 14...just...ewww...for some reason...EURGH...
Kissingswapping spit so yeah I agree with that.
Dear U. x .U chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Madara is such an asshole. But he's a very in character asshole so I suppose his asshole character is a given. I too am confused about wtf is wrong with him. Izuna became hella scary as fuck tho. QQ
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You know I read this whole story on Quizilla before I had never thought I'd find a sequel to it on Fanfiction. xD I am highly pleased however I may need to reread this story hence my memory of it is only sub par... It's almost a hassle but I want to read the sequel so it must done. I remember it being a really... sad ending if I'm not mistaken? Or maybe it wasn't sad, I can only remember Ringo being Madara's like secretary and he treated her like shit but the last chapter you had them become 'associates' once more sort of. She had betrayed him in some way. I don't remember the details hence why I need to reread it unless you'd be so kind as to tell me details to help jog my memory. xD But thank you for posting it now I can finally read it again!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
I'm glad you're writing a sequel. I really love this story and hope the sequel will be just as good. I would offer to be your beta but I'm already helping one of my friends write a story and she needs a lot of help so I can't but, if you can't find anyone to beta I'll be happy to do it. Athough I doubt I'd be much help.