Reviews for The happily in the ever after
DemilyCaskett4ever chapter 1 . 6h
Some of the story I didn't understand, but towards the end I started to understand it!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This story mirrors my thoughts on Brennan's thoughts. Lovely story:-)
luvthembones chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful. This was my favorite episode. Thanks for adding to it!
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
wow. nothing to add, maybe thanks for sharing :D made me want to re-watch the birth scene once more. :)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is really very nice.

"Hannah was Brennan before Baby Andy and pregnancy dreams."

I never thought of Hannah like that, that is a very interesting perspective.

Loved the ending. Love the whole story acutally.
firefly729 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was so beautifully written. I absolutely love your writing style. You captured the emotions - the joy, the apprehension, the fleeting moments of self-doubt, and the overall love between Booth and Brennan so perfectly. I have to admit I got a little tear in my eye reading the birth scene. I only hope that the actual birth scene on TV captures the love and beauty amongst the chaos of her arrival as well as you did.
daffodil101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow... yeah, that was pretty much incredible. I'm a little bit speechless. *favourites*
daisy07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
What a beautiful story! I loved how you got into Brennan's head. She does her best to justify all the changes to her body and her emotions as being the by-products of the 'science' of pregnancy as only Brennan can, bless her, but in the end that 'rational science' becomes irrelevant when she discovers that love really does exist after all.

You have 'captured' the characters perfectly.
Memo3197 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was beautifully written. I have read several one shots center around the conception and birth, but this by far is one of the best, if not the best. Wonderful job.
freelancer73 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful work!