Reviews for The Fine Line Between Love and Hate
Cherrypie62666 chapter 30 . 10/16
I really like it, though I am curious about the whole confession of love publicly. I was itching to know what it would be pretty much the entire story, so I'm a tiny bit disappointed we didn't get to know 100%. I am glad it ended enough in the future to know they live a good life, though. All in all, thank you for writing this, thank you for the roller-coaster of emotions we all got to experience, and thanks for the warm fuzzies at the end.
x-Kellz-x chapter 30 . 10/11
SPOILER - please don't read this if you're just skimming through the reviews.

I'd just like to say thanks for making it a happy ending, I am so glad Hermione finally felt comfortable with Draco again, I was getting kinda fed up with her stubbornness lol and how sad Draco was. I'm so happy they're expecting a child, and I am so glad Blaise and Luna got back together, that was a good ending.

I really appreciated the line "Sometimes I like to read the last page first so I know it ends" a few times I would skip to the end of your chapter to see how it ended because I was nervous it would be bad.

I love stories where you can make me sad, and then laugh right afterwards.
"Why didn't you say something? We thought we were going to die" made me sad
"It was funny watching you run, I've never actually seen you run that fast, Granger." made me laugh

and the most important line "There's a fine line between love and hate" I feel it very often in my own relationship.
sdjx chapter 10 . 10/8
To now know you've been winging this amazing story the whole time is astounding... only shows how much of a natural writer you are! I'm oh so thoroughly enjoying your story so far!
x-Kellz-x chapter 22 . 10/8
I'm actually feeling really sad over Luna and Blaise. :( I really liked them together, and i'm really angry at Ginny, she reminds me of some bitchy girls in real life.
Snowball5 chapter 19 . 10/5
u*!a great deal!1*!aa
Ardentlyadmired chapter 30 . 10/4
I just fished this and I absolutely loved it! It was a bit angst at times but I loved the two of them together and how you could write Draco so well without ever seeing into his thoughts. Truly unique.
dovelylittlewonders chapter 26 . 10/3
This is the first fanfiction that has ever made me cry and that's saying a lot because I've read tons of fanfiction. Even the most famous fanfictions like Cruel and Beautiful World, or Aurelian did not make me cry, at least not as much as this fanfiction. I truly don't think I've ever gotten this emotional over a fanfic. This chapter, especially when Draco has that little paragraph of lines after Hermione says "you wish!". Thank you for writing this beautiful and emotional fanfiction. I'm here, up at 3:30 in the morning because I just can't stop reading. You are blood fantastic for writing this!
Sweetchildmine chapter 30 . 9/29
I really enjoyed your story, I thought your characterization of Draco was believable and fun, and Blaise's POV was an interesting way to humanize Draco while still give him some mystery. I was a bit disappointed with the trope you utilized for the last sixth of the story though. I enjoyed your pacing until we had to experience the 'falling out of hate and into love' act 2 because I found that Hermione seemed more childish, so it felt like we were losing her character growth even if the other characters in the story thought she retained her newfound courage. I did enjoy the very end, and basically 85 percent of the story previous to said trope, so in my books that's still a win and despite moments of frustration with Hermione's comments (in that last sixth) that seemed fairly unhermione-ish, the nice sappy moments from a desperate Draco can make up for it.
HubrisBrutus chapter 30 . 9/29
Kyonomiko chapter 30 . 9/28
Thanks so much for this story. I've had a great timing reading it the past few days. Well done
Kyonomiko chapter 28 . 9/27
True to form, narcissa will do anything for her son
Kyonomiko chapter 27 . 9/27
Poor Theo... That explains a lot!
Kyonomiko chapter 23 . 9/26
Omg no! Great plot twist but god it's hard to read. Plowing ahead!
Jelibean323 chapter 30 . 9/26
This was nice. The jumps in pov and time were pretty confusing, but forgivable.
Kyonomiko chapter 22 . 9/25