Reviews for The Fine Line Between Love and Hate
Lost in a magic realm chapter 30 . 5/24
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I wouldn't have guessed that Lucius took that from her. I feel sorry for her, because she'll always be missing that part, but in the end she learned to live with out it.
I enjoyed thos story so much, that I have tried not to reveal to much from your story, so other may not feel that I have ruined the story for them.
Thank you for sharing.
w chapter 1 . 5/6
First question: why doesn't she tells the teacher she's being bullied to that point?
Second question: if the teachers do turn a blind eye on the acts of the boys, why doesn't she defend herself? She's a witch, for god's sake!
Third question: Snape, having endured pretty much what you made her endure in your setting, has always loathed James Potter. Except if she is some kind of extreme masochist, such a level of bullying would make her consider Malfoy as the scum of the Earth. Why is she "thinking about him"?

While I have nothing about twisting a situation to make the romance happen, a situation such as this one, where the main character has been bullied to a state of extreme emotional fragility for years, without the time that could have allowed her to cool off, without any support besides Neville, making her having a weak spot for Malfoy is impossible.
my oh mighty chapter 30 . 4/27
So I've just finished and this story was just brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment :) Tremendous writing!
meritom chapter 30 . 4/26
Wow...dude!dat was awesome story!loved from the start 3
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 30 . 4/25
Okay so after around chapter 23 it got a little to crazy soap opera-ish for me so I just skipped to the end...sorry. But I still loved the story and the ending was perfect especially the book metaphor part when Malfoy kissed Hermione because he sometimes skips to the last page because he just wants to know how it ends...so adorable. I also adore this quote, "because I know there's a fine line between love and hate, and sometimes people get confused."...that is so perfect. All in all great story even if I am just a few years late!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 18 . 4/23
This chapter was too much to handle! First Draco and Hermione's smexy moment in the room or requirement and now Blaise almost dying becuase of stupid Nott...stupid stupid Nott, he's a despicable human being and he's trying to steal Draco's life and I hate him! (But I love the drama he's added to the story)...until next time!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 15 . 4/23
Yes yes yes yes yes yes! I don't even care if they don't shout it from the rooftops as long as they're together!
my oh mighty chapter 9 . 4/23
I just love the way Draco and Blaise interact and bicker with each other, haha!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 14 . 4/23
Oh poor Draco...I can totally see Luscious punishing him in that way in canon and it's so sad. On the flip side his and Blaise's friendship makes me happy and now I'm gonna continue reading...
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 12 . 4/22
Holy shit!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 11 . 4/22
Blaise and Luna are perfect. Draco's hot and all the pent up emotions between him and Hermione keep getting better and better. I love how you have made them react to everything so far, it's so believable and true to character.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 9 . 4/22
Holy shit...Holy fucking shit! They kissed, he kissed her, Draco kissed Hermione! And it was hot! My mind is reeling I can't wait to read the next chapter (lucky for me the story's already complete...although I do feel lame for reviewing all late and stuff but I just figured you deserve to know how much I'm enjoying this fic!)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 6 . 4/22
I absolutely love all the snarky comebacks and banter...everyone's so sassy. This chapter was intense. I love the way you write Malfoy, even though he's despicable I can't help but love him and pity him for loving Hermione. You write Blaise like I would imagine Harry being and I enjoy seeing his interactions with everyone, especially Luna. Love this story, I'm probably just gonna review every few chapters or so...until then I'm gonna keep reading!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 3 . 4/21
Okay so I am completely in love with this fic! It's amazing and perfect and angsty and there's so much drama and I just want to hug Hermione and kill Malfoy but at the same time I really really want them to get together and now I'm rambling and it's 3:00 in the morning and I have school tomorrow so I really need to go to bed but I'm gonna finish this soon...just know that you are amazing and I am hooked!
big fan chapter 30 . 4/20
Rereading this and reminiscing on how how I loved this story. Something about it left me enamoured. Thank you once again for writing and actually completing the story. Eternally grateful.
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »