Reviews for The Fine Line Between Love and Hate
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 15 . 14h ago
The heart wants what the heart wants... I'm just amazed that she forgave him so easily... normal people would be revolted by this.
Guest chapter 24 . 16h ago
Œêéùīæ
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 9 . 16h ago
Stay away from the angry dragon, Mione. He's cruel...
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 8 . 17h ago
It's seems so hard to forgive someone who bullied you for 5 years; 5 years of hate, humiliation, mental and physical abuse. I think that if this were real life Hermione wouldn't even spare him a glance. She'd probably study in another school, stay away from blond people... traumatized forever.
Nice story, by the way, I just can't see her forgiving and forgetting every single horrible thing he's done to her. The scars would always be there; she became a paranoid girl because of him, so how can she fall in love with such an awful excuse of a human being?
Please don't give it a sad ending. I am begging you! I can't taken a sad ending. Please give them a happily ever after! I don't want to cry!
Gryffenclaw's Princess chapter 28 . 4/12
Oh my goodness. That was brilliant. Didn't see it coming (the narcissa bit). Please please please update soon.

Thank you for this wondrous tale.
Summer Orchid chapter 28 . 4/9
Holy cow! I thought you really killed her for a second! I couldn't even! Ugh, this story is so good! I can't wait to see what happens next and what happened to Draco!
Tralala chapter 28 . 4/9
Beautiful Dramione, I've read it since 2 days now, it's bloody amazing ! Congrats I can't wait the next chapter !
SevenHeartsOfRuby chapter 28 . 4/8
Wow very intense chapter and enjoyed it a lot! Of course we saw it coming that Hermione wasn't dead, because this story is far from finished. I'm looking forward where you are heading with this plot and what Draco will do now, hopefully nothing drastic. Hope you update soon!
TexaSunniest chapter 28 . 4/8
Woah, I'm in shock. I don't know what to say. Definitely a great chapter with many developments. Please update soon.
essxnce chapter 28 . 4/8
I can't wait to find out what's going to happen in the next chapter!
night23 chapter 28 . 4/7
My mistake I guess she is only 17 for now ;) great chapter though
night23 chapter 27 . 4/7
I love your story. Side note the drinking age in England is 18 so Hermione's dad wouldn't be saying no alcohol since she is legal ;)
kitcatscratch chapter 28 . 4/7
Really enjoying this story. I had to ponder a bit though regarding where Draco and Hermione were located and what he could hear and for how long. When Blaise showed up and heard screaming through the manor and knew it was Hermione, I took that to mean it was THAT loud. When it stops immediately, I thought "ok, that's worrisome." Then he hears Draco screaming for her so I am going to assume he heard those screams as well. So when he is told that she's dead, I would think that yes, he would want proof of a body (I know I would) but at the same time, I thought "surely he would accept that conclusion given he heard the screaming that suddenly stopped." I dunno. Something to ponder. I do hope they get their happy ending and I also was curious if Hermione was on the point of regaining her lost memory. Because during the curse, she was reliving her past in rapid succession and it stopped just shy of where she becomes involved with Draco so I wondered if perhaps that block had been lifted? Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Fantasy Obsession chapter 28 . 4/6
You sure had more of our attention through this chapter! What a twist! Of course I knew Hermione couldn't have been dead or totally taken out of this story, but you certainly did nearly have me in tears! The end was brilliant, but so gutting to know it's the end of that chapter :') I do feel you may be becoming a bit vague with your characters thoughts and emotions? I don't write so my feedback isn't very valid, but when Narcissa is helping Hermione, I felt it was quite rushed. Good effect in terms of making us feel the rush and anxiousness to get Hermione out of the situation, and possibly that the scene was more centred on Narcissa since she lead the scene, but I had expected some emotions to be written out on Hermiones part. Maybe for next chapter? But hey, I'm certainly not criticising your work. Easily one of my favourites fics EVER, as I've most likely said before! I can't wait to get spare time to re read it, feel like it's been forever! Hope you're next update will soon again! Until next time!
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »