Reviews for The Surest Shore
RenegadeWren chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was incredibly sweet and insightful. You have made me love Kaldur till the ends of time.
Ash chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow... Just wow, amazing
Metella chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So many sensations going on here, taste, tactile, it's wonderful!
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was brilliantly written. You did a great job going deeper into this character.
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ok. That last line... genius!
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aw. So, no lie, I decided that I had to review when I read the part about Kaldur eating fish. Made me happy. Well done, this was quite a lovely piece.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nah, everything is coherent at the beginning-I enjoyed the idea of Kaldur's first "breath" as he goes to the surface world. I rarely get to read any Kaldur-centric pieces so this was really nice. :) Very vivid imagery and ha! to his disinterest to sushi and garlic (that would probably be too overwhelming anyway. MODERATION AND IT TASTES GOOD, KAL. I PROMISE.)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
i really like it good job
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Amazing look at Kaldur. So very-character :D Love this story ]
Joyfulldreams chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was so adorable! Amazing! You are constantly re-writing my headcanon for Kaldur, I swear! I guess it might have to do with the fact that Kaldur is the team member we know the least about, but als due to your amazing writing!

I'm going to have to say that you are the fandom's official Kaldur author. I have yet to find anyone else who writes about him as beautifully and extensively as you do!
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Beautiful! Such a nice glimpse of Kaldur's thoughts of the surface world.
Derecho Nox chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nice insight to Kaldur's personality! There doesn't seem to be many stories devoted to him out there, and this dives deeper into his thoughts than others. (Yes, pun intended!) I also thought sushi would have been a bust in his mind. He can get seafood fresher than anyone. But I wonder what he would have thought of wasabi! (Probably the same as chili) Great job!