Reviews for The breaking of the Republic
steve chapter 11 . 1/25
hehehehahahhahahhaha stupid... trying to blackmail a dark counsel member their was only one way that was going to end love your story
steve chapter 10 . 1/25
love how you added the sith warrior ending and she's his daughter very interesting twist
jj12 chapter 14 . 1/25
Please for the love of god in heaven update!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Sequel
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
You say review, review, review; I say update, update , update.
Cavik96 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
No offence but Nox will have some problems proving his loyalty since Ashara won't be very keen on making a slaughter
Cavik96 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
I think my favourites were the one in which Vakarian examined his crew throught the force because it showed their mentalities, giving some insight also to those who didn't play the game. I also liked how you wrote the chapter with Vakarian's meeting with his followers; which showed how his position as a leader is like and what resources he has.
Cavik96 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Well, 3 observations:
1) Orgus Din is dead in the canonical storyline at this time;
2) Master Kiwiks is a woman in the canon;
3)The first war lasted 30 years, but the following truce lasted 10 more, so it should be "40 years ago"
Cavik96 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Freedon Nadd? You're mistaken pal. His tomb is on Dxun (Onderon's moon) not Korriban
Cavik96 chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
My favourite? The second because of the insight into the companions
Cavik96 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
The guy can be unpredictable. I give him that
Cavik96 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Not "some insight". Quite a lot. But I didn't get what species your character is
SithInqSorc chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I loved your entire story, makes me want to try and write my own xD when will your story continue with makeb and eventually the forged alliances? Or do you not plan on continuing it further?
Orion725 chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
I have played swtor for like 2 years lvled every class you fan fiction is great I like how u used so much of the story and the original stuff u wrote was awesome great story keep them coming lol
Dees321 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Great story! Love how you use the hyperspace beacon idea from Blamorra quest.