Reviews for The breaking of the Republic
Darth Dragothis chapter 14 . 6/3
I really liked the book. Vakarian is a great character. When the dark side took over I shivered with anticipation. Please keep writing great books like this!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
Don't want to be picky, but you spell artefact wrong. It would be artifact. I get confused how you switch between darth nox and vakarian but over all it has been written very well and I look forward to reading the rest!
jeffrey chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
plz write more i love it
steve chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
hehehehahahhahahhaha stupid... trying to blackmail a dark counsel member their was only one way that was going to end love your story
steve chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
love how you added the sith warrior ending and she's his daughter very interesting twist
jj12 chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
Please for the love of god in heaven update!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
You say review, review, review; I say update, update , update.
Cavik96 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
No offence but Nox will have some problems proving his loyalty since Ashara won't be very keen on making a slaughter
Cavik96 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
I think my favourites were the one in which Vakarian examined his crew throught the force because it showed their mentalities, giving some insight also to those who didn't play the game. I also liked how you wrote the chapter with Vakarian's meeting with his followers; which showed how his position as a leader is like and what resources he has.
Cavik96 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Well, 3 observations:
1) Orgus Din is dead in the canonical storyline at this time;
2) Master Kiwiks is a woman in the canon;
3)The first war lasted 30 years, but the following truce lasted 10 more, so it should be "40 years ago"
Cavik96 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Freedon Nadd? You're mistaken pal. His tomb is on Dxun (Onderon's moon) not Korriban
Cavik96 chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
My favourite? The second because of the insight into the companions
Cavik96 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
The guy can be unpredictable. I give him that
Cavik96 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Not "some insight". Quite a lot. But I didn't get what species your character is