Reviews for Addiction
Mickey Ryan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So far I love it! I've always loved how protective Shalimar was of Emma. I can't wait to finish the story.
Brooklyn's Miracle chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
I thought you were going to write more! Come on, please. I love this story, it's really like what I feel.

((I'm not a druggie))

Mir
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This story needs more chapters added to it.
wmnwholves chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Would love to see you finish the story... It has so much to say or I feel it does from reading this first chapter...
coe chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wonderful story. But I couldn't help noticing that it's been a long time since the last update. Is the story supposed to end here?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
This is a brilliant story! I love the way you have stayed true to the characters. You have got their personalities spot on. I am seriously DESPERATE to read the next part of the cool story, so please hurry up and continue it!

You are a great writer, so don't stop now!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This is such an excellent story! Please continue! this is a well written story and i can't wait to read the rest!
Ruffyan chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
Fascinating view into drug addiction. I hope you continue the story.
Angel-Chickie chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
Please, please, please X a million

finish this story, i love it to pieces.

Thanks,

Tam :P
chagne chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
good start to your story! it's nice to see hints of emma/shalimar *grin* (there's not enough stories with this! ;)
histastrea chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Good story, please continue.
kamille3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
So far I really like it. I'm hoping I can find the second part you alluded to. I'm going right away to look for it. Keep up the writing!
Traci chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I really like it. Please keep writing.
chopsticks chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Ooh. . .interesting! I like. I don't know how to put this, but you caught the reason why many people run-a misguided sense of what's going to happen if someone finds out. Does that make sense? Probably not. . .

Anways, this is well-written and a good read. More soon, I hope! :)

..::Lizzy the Lizzar::..
adfadsfasdfa chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I love this story, hurry hurry right more. I am so happy. I will one day finish the stories that I began