Reviews for A Very Bartowski Christmas
Molotov chapter 5 . 2/20
What a gem of a story. It would've been neat to see how it played out but I enjoyed the future you crafted for these characters. Mad props to you.
charahkids chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
This was hilarious! I laughed so hard! Can you continue the story a bit more? It's too good to stop! lol!
aaralynsedai chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hey, so this is amazing. All the sadness I felt because of the last couple episodes of Chuck, this completely cured it. I read this and was like Oh, Yes, This is how it was supposed to end and it is amazing. I love how you mixed the past and their story of healing right on in. It's perfect, just like Chuck's wedding vows.
Tempe4Booth chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
ROFLMAO
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Nice chapter. Hope you continue.
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Nice chapter...
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Good chapter...
Fierce Queen chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Oh! This is funny, entertaining, and awesome! I dearly hope you continue writing it!

Blessings,

Fierce
dettiot chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
This was such a fun chapter! Bryce showing up, the reveal of Jim's father, and all the great little moments. I really love this story.
atcDave chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
I'm so glad you're still working on this! I love the way you juggle such a large cast, very fun read.
thekiller00 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Great chapter. I'm hoping there will be scenes coming of Casey telling Hank to treat his granddaughter well or else and I'm realling looking forward to Chuck's reaction when he learns who Jim's father is.
coreymon77 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
oh hey! You're back! I wasn't expecting this, but I'm definitely happy about it.

So Jim is Cole Barker's son, huh? Wow, what were the chances of that happening? :P

until next time,

coreymon77
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
another brilliant chapter. You got so many people and so many relationships to keep track of here, but somehow, you manage to write every single one of them perfectly. Keep it up!

until next time,

coreymon77
Drak0 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Bryce and Hank vs. Casey can't wait for the update. I also want to see what the "mid-life crisis car he rented for this trip". I liked the update and Update soon...

-Drak0
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to what happens when Casey comes face to face with Bryce and Hank, now that he knows about Hank dating his grand daughter.