Reviews for Hands On
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
What a magical story, beautifully written and I love the outcome. Parker and Eliot are my favourite couple from this show, and possibly my favourite TV couple. Sad that the show isn't on anymore but so glad for fanfiction and this fandom where we can all carry it on. Great story, a new favourite of mine. Thank you
Stefanie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Another one I loved, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Everytime I read this it just breaks my heart.

Lisette
Tarafina chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
God, you capture all of the elements that make up Elliot so well and apply them in a realistic way that makes me believe he and Parker would make so much sense.
Nitrin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Really just enjoyed these little snipbits in time with Eliot and Parker...I think your writing is wonderful and you have a great sense of storytelling. Hope to keep reading your work! Thanks for sharing! (I love Eliot - so anything more with Eliot is always welcome!)
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awesome job!
MacyBear17 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Perfect!... Abso-freakin-lutely perfect... nothin more to be said.

I adored your story... please write more

Hugs :)
ItsMeElla chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Flawless. That's all I can think to say. I cried, I smiled, I laughed. Amazing that you can bring so many emotions just by writing about hands.
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I so completely am in love with this story!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Really great. It was easy to picture all of this, and it's hard to write that well.
spelerison chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this one too. I can totally relate to the whole thing , I have managed to cause quite a bit of damage to my own hands and I completely understand the whole random shaking thing. Love how you got the music in there and the actual importance of hands themselves. I have actually spent alot of time pondering this exact topic and you delved right into it for me. Thanks for marrying them it was an ending that wrapped the whole story up perfectly, I really enjoyed.
Rat chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I like it, good writing!
saides chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
It doesn't get any better than this. Awesome! Beautiful!

Thank you, Mercedes.
fatewalker chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This pieces together beautifully. (I shall now run off and see what else you've written!)
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this is so cute it hurts. Thank you so much :):)