Reviews for Moving on
SkyLight19 chapter 6 . 11/8
a good story love to know what happens next. Think this was posted in "2013" "confused face" if so would love to know why you stoped writting or if there is a follow up story somewhere.
bobbyneko chapter 4 . 7/28
Yeeaaah, Yuri is the worst. Casper x Wolf!
yay Wolfe chapter 6 . 5/17
I totally love this story, its brilliant! I hope you update soon, it's really really good.i really want to see yuuri s wedding. I also want to know if yurry and wolfram will end up together. Im really curious about the mpreg tag in the summary, is it true there will be mpreg, because if there is it is a dream come true. But is Wolfe the one that is pregnant, and who's will it be? I hope yuuri, they haveto end up together. Well maybe because I'm a big fan of seme yuuri x uke wolfram mpreg.
well with what ever you decide it will be great. Have a nice day
hope you update soon, like real soon, bye bye
FaithfulAizen chapter 6 . 1/12
Poor wolfram I want him get back with yuuri but I also want him to be with casper
nazurath92 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Dang I did not see this coming this is sooo good :)
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Hmm...maybe I was wrong and Casper is the seme
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Almost to chapter six! Ive really enjoyed reading this. There has never been a dull moment. And even more surprising is that I really like your OCs, both Casper and Ally. They are both great, solid characters you have introduced. I know Ally doesnt seem like the best person, but her suspicious and cunning nature may actually be a good match for Yuuri. And of course I definitely support Wolfram and Casper. Casper is a little Mary-Sue, too perfect, that is. But he's charming and cute and totally uke. A good match for Wolfie.

Come to think of it, Rick seemed like a classy villain as well. You really have a talent for creating great characters and weaving them in neatly with the story.
spiritleopard chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Anyone else rooting for wolfram x Casper. I mean yurri is ok but seriously getaway girl pregnant that fast. I feel so sorry for Yuri, but I love Casper. You have made me half love ocs. I can't stand any but Casper. So keep writing please. Do it. Yes.
guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hi I just finish reading your story and I love it :D it amazing and sweet! I can't wait to see what happened next :)
Random reviewer chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Just please be kind enough to finish this awesome story! Much love from me. :) Your story is a blessing to my thirst for Wolf-centric Fanfic! :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
New chapter yay! I love this, really. It's so beautiful and heart wrenching.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
HPPY BIRTHDAY. Thanks for all your hard work and wish you the best.
Back to the story, Casper's past is just so sad. Both he and Wolfram need to move on. As Casper says, Wolf just has to go to the wedding to have a closure.
Vee chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Happy soon to be birthday and thanks for updating Id hate to see this fandom die off entirely.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas! Love this chapter! Especially the last part! Casper, that's so true! I can't wait for the next update! This story is just awesome! Exclamation! Exclamation! Exclamation! hehe... :-D

I hope you like your gift!
shia naru chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Oh, so great chapter as always. It's always can stir my emotion.
I'm became impatient to read the next chapter when the wedding will be there. And I'm curious what will happen to Casper and Wolfram relationship. will next chapter wolfram give sure answer to Casper?
And I want to read soon when Yuuri meet Wolfram again and at the wedding too, hehe
what kind of reaction will Yuuri do?

aaahhh..., I reallllly hope it will update soon, please...