Reviews for Moving on
FaithfulAizen chapter 6 . 1/12
Poor wolfram I want him get back with yuuri but I also want him to be with casper
nazurath92 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Dang I did not see this coming this is sooo good :)
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Hmm...maybe I was wrong and Casper is the seme
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Almost to chapter six! Ive really enjoyed reading this. There has never been a dull moment. And even more surprising is that I really like your OCs, both Casper and Ally. They are both great, solid characters you have introduced. I know Ally doesnt seem like the best person, but her suspicious and cunning nature may actually be a good match for Yuuri. And of course I definitely support Wolfram and Casper. Casper is a little Mary-Sue, too perfect, that is. But he's charming and cute and totally uke. A good match for Wolfie.

Come to think of it, Rick seemed like a classy villain as well. You really have a talent for creating great characters and weaving them in neatly with the story.
spiritleopard chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Anyone else rooting for wolfram x Casper. I mean yurri is ok but seriously getaway girl pregnant that fast. I feel so sorry for Yuri, but I love Casper. You have made me half love ocs. I can't stand any but Casper. So keep writing please. Do it. Yes.
guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hi I just finish reading your story and I love it :D it amazing and sweet! I can't wait to see what happened next :)
Random reviewer chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Just please be kind enough to finish this awesome story! Much love from me. :) Your story is a blessing to my thirst for Wolf-centric Fanfic! :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
New chapter yay! I love this, really. It's so beautiful and heart wrenching.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
HPPY BIRTHDAY. Thanks for all your hard work and wish you the best.
Back to the story, Casper's past is just so sad. Both he and Wolfram need to move on. As Casper says, Wolf just has to go to the wedding to have a closure.
Vee chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Happy soon to be birthday and thanks for updating Id hate to see this fandom die off entirely.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas! Love this chapter! Especially the last part! Casper, that's so true! I can't wait for the next update! This story is just awesome! Exclamation! Exclamation! Exclamation! hehe... :-D

I hope you like your gift!
shia naru chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Oh, so great chapter as always. It's always can stir my emotion.
I'm became impatient to read the next chapter when the wedding will be there. And I'm curious what will happen to Casper and Wolfram relationship. will next chapter wolfram give sure answer to Casper?
And I want to read soon when Yuuri meet Wolfram again and at the wedding too, hehe
what kind of reaction will Yuuri do?

aaahhh..., I reallllly hope it will update soon, please...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
This chapter literally saved christmas
mofalle chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Yay Christmas came early. I love this story. I liked how you had Waltorana come to Wolfram to discuss Casper's place. I liked how you didn't have Wolfram meraculously healed and well from his ordeal. I liked that he is training and trying to get physically back to where he was. The conversation between Casper, Greta, and Wolfram was adorbable. I feel so bad for Abby. Her mother is a witch. Poor Yuuri for being caught in a rock and a hard place. I liked how you brought up Yuuri's family on Earth. I was rewatching the episode where they go to Earth and how dissapointed Jennifer was to miss Yuuri's coronation. She would be devisated if she missed the wedding. I feel bad for the baby. I hope Yuuri will learn to love it as he learned to love Greta. I liked how you explained why Casper is keeping Wolfram at a friend level and not trying to make him a lover. There were only two things that seems a little wierd. One how did Casper learn to read Japanese, since he was going to read Greta a book from the other world. The second was Casper's age when he was with his lover. If Casper is a full demon he would have been a child. 40/58. Granted Demon aging is wierd, but we know Wolfram is in his 80s and looks like a 16 year old.
maskedsinner chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Love your story. And Happy Birthday!

-Maskedsinner