Reviews for Moving on
rokudaime09 chapter 10 . 3/10
Im happy that youve updated these fic! Thank u!
Anyways im happy for wolfram but i still hate abby! And yuuri is sooo stupid and wimpy! Why is it that the maoh has not been doing anything? I just wished that the part that abby heard was what yuuri told conrad! When will yuuri realised that he love wolfram? Or ist it going to end just like? Where yuuri falls in love with abby? Wished that the child was not yuuris! Oh the drama!
darxnatsu chapter 10 . 3/1
please update...
Daygon Yuuki chapter 10 . 2/16
I loved it.. So much drama.
FG chapter 3 . 2/13
I never doubt that i always want to kill Yuuri, everytime he hurt Wolfram. I really want to kill him, torture him, so bad.

Yes, b'cz Wolfram is my bias.
flying metal child chapter 10 . 2/13
An update! Wow! I'm so happy! I need to go back and reread! I just rewatched KKM and decided to come over and see if there was anything new...And wow.. Surprise! Please continue the good work!
I'm so excited at your plot twists. I hope Abby will suffer bwahaha
Please update soon...
lcbeastly chapter 10 . 2/1
Im still partial to YuuRam but Im excited to see how it plays out. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder XD
Iwonder if we'll get to see more Conrad and Yozak action. Heheheheheh.
Thank you. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rebel Mistress chapter 10 . 2/1
Yay, an update! Can't wait for those "awesome twists" you have in mind. And I so loved Josak in this chapter.
HugsandBugsSmileyface chapter 10 . 2/1
I binged all 10 chapters in the course of two hours. Well I don't completely hate Abby, she still rubs me the wrong way. I feel very sorry for her, but I don't think that Yuuri should keep up the pretense that he loves her just to keep her from feeling bad. I definitely like Wolfram's new beau, he seems like a sweetheart. But I still think that somehow love will conquer everything and Yuuri and Wolfram will be together again. I am putting this on all of my favorites and follows so I'll know immediately when you next update.
I just REALLY want to see somthing bad happen to Abby, like REEEEAAAAAALLLY want to see somthing bad happen!
Rebel Mistress chapter 9 . 1/21
Oh, wow. Came across this story just tonight as I usually refrain from reading in-progress works. But I sure am glad that I did take the time to read it. Wonderful story and lovely writing. I admit I'm a diehard Yuuri/Wolfram fan, but I've learned to love Casper as well. Looking forward to reading more from this story!
Alli chapter 3 . 1/15
You are right, Abby is not going to be a very well liked character in this story, I already really hate her for having sex wih a deeply depressed drunk person who was saying that they did not want to and had also just lost some onevery close to them! I really like Casper though, exited to see more of him :)
Killer-Sangwoo chapter 9 . 1/14
I am seriously glad Wolfram moved on, gosh just thinking of him moping around because of Yuri ugh.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Enjoying the plot. I look forward to your next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2016