Reviews for The Wanting Comes in Waves
Steph2713 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I loved this fic, please please update I'm begging you please, i love it, or tell me if it's over please don't leave me hanging I adore this fic
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
if there isnt another one following to this then can there plese be another because i just loved that [ sorry if i miss spell dyslexic ]
ktnissever chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
oh my god i'm in love with this story

i hate shelby so much and finn too

i hope everythign will work out for quinn and rachel

cant wait to read what happens next
Quinnchel chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
This fic is amazing! Your Quinn is just incredible.

Please, update soon!
Izabella G. D chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Oh my god, will you marry me? No, really, this storie is beyond fantastic and the dialogues are fitting and flawless.

Quinn is amazing. Her way of living is inspiring and I'm hoping that it'll be enough to save Rachel from her miserable prision. I don't know who is worst: Finn with his stupidity; Kurt being so freaking snobish or Shelby ruining her daughter's life. The girl really deserves a happy ending.

You got me craving for more, so I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Congrats! )
zigzag.zippers chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Holy crap-'you're like, such a good writer.
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Update ASAP! This is so cute and romantic! I love Quinn's life story,personality and outfits! I hope this Is a long story w lots of chapters! And hopefully no one dies.. And no sinking ship!
Anon chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
This is an amazing story. Very well written! I look forward to your future updates. :]
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Oh, goodness. I can't even tell you how much I adore this story! I hope you continue it soon!
NoaMcCool chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Well you've got me interested, I can't wait for the next update :)
redashford chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
I don't know whether to scream in awe or cry becos I maybe sorta knows what's gonna happen.
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Lovely writing and details which helped to color the picture. Though I find it odd that Rachel would be teased for her size of all things rather than her ambition or something along those lines. 5'2 can't be that bad (I'm saying this as a person who's 5'1 and 3/4).
xoxokailey29 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
this is so amazing omg you wrote everything so perfectly and wonderful and i cannot wait until i get to read more :)
jaymcknight chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Love the idea of this fic. The way you fitted every character in is flawless. Shelby really would control every aspect of Rachel life, Kurt sometimes looks like would act the same way if it given him that chance. Also, him and Shelby only choose Finn to be Rachel's husband because he's dumb enough to follow every thing they said. The first meeting between Rachel and Quinn was awesome, i can really see it in mind. Quinn really can kicked Finn's flat ass if they started to fight. I wonder where Puck was when Rachel runned away from dinner. Anyway, continue to rock with this story.
Geek81 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Loving this story. Just rewatched titanic because of it.