Reviews for enough time to cover a heartbeat
myloyaltiesliewithHP chapter 1 . 3/17
My goodness that was sooo...just sooo...GOOD. but are u a part of Taichihaya? Cuz then u just HAVE to write more for them.
Luved it. A lot.
CC chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE, THIS STORY IS TRUELY BEYOND AWESOME!
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aww how bittersweet ;3; I love it though. Nicely written x
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is just so sweet! If it isn't for Arata absence. But Tachi can cover for him in Chihaya's heart Very nice writing, I would like to translate it into French if you do not mind.
Congrats again on your hard work
*Hermi-ko***
Tippet chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is a brittle and beautiful story. Somehow you manage to fill the story with Arata, Taichi and Chihaya in equal parts (as you rightly should), which is something I always struggle with. Kudos to you!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is the piece that inspired me to write my own very short Taichi/Chihaya piece, finally. I liked how blunt this was, but also how full of symbolisms the writing was-great job, really. This is how Taichi/Chihaya fanfiction should be like.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this was quite lovely... heheheh

You capture the dynamics of their relationship AND the tone of the manga so well! The love triangle is so subtly implied there. Or that's how I wanna see it anyway. :D

I choose to see more of Taichi/Chihaya :P haahah
Yume Hiramikowa Sasha chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Its Romantic!
ligeisa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love it so far, though the chapter is short, I am pleased that to find that it is well written. It's such a shame that the fandom on for Chihayafuru is so small, it definitely deserves a much bigger fan base. I noticed that you categorized your fiction as a Friendship but I'm definitely hoping for more Chihaya x Taichi moments. The anime just doesn't deliver enough. Update soon!
yuuki chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
hahahaha I think you'll be happy to know that I have no complaints about this piece. I love everything about this piece, it's simplicity of the actual content shows how beautiful your writing is. It just captures a moment of feelings without actually saying it, which isn't all that easy, I think. Captured brilliantly. I can compare it to capturing a pretty butterfly in a net.

/loves on
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This had me really building up a sense of anticipation as the fic went by. I was really hoping Arata would show up, and when he doesn't, it's weird but I felt this kind of release. I think this perfectly captures how the characters are at a standstill at this point in the series. I really want a sappy reunion with Arata, but I know we're not ready for it right now.

Oh, Chihaya. I want to hug her here, I do.