Reviews for Stibarsen
K.C chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Please update this. It is literally one of the best pieces I have read on here so far and believe me when I say, I've read A LOT. This is so realistic and descriptive and unique. I can't get over how much hardwork actually went into this and it saddens me that I haven't seen a new chapter posted in some time. I'm aware you may have a busy schedule, but if you come on this site at all anymore, all I ask is that you finish this piece. I need closure lol.
Killua17 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I loved it! XD
Seraphinit chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Moaaaar *-* I love the long chapters and the story itself is really good too :3
TheOnlyStrayCAT chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely lobe the story thus far, and would love to see it continue to grow. Oh, how Kanda sounds Possessive OwO I love that soooooo much! As a Yullen fan for 3 years, I am entirely impressed with your work and I would love to see more of it.
Irene Gerke chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
So much I wish to say regarding this chapter, but my mind fails me. I have put off reviewing in hopes some sort of cognitive function would return, unfortunately life and classes have been stealing much of my mental acuity. I will say I was delighted to see the update – I am painfully aware how RL can delay things and I look forward to your next update when it comes. I will make an effort give this the review it deserves including the answer to the quote/element puzzle, but I wanted to let you know I am reading and enjoying.
IcyLady chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I see nothing wrong with the chapter being 80 pages ;)
I seriously thought that the story's abandoned and getting a mail telling me there's a new chapter was an awesome Christmas gift, hehe. It was real fun to read and I still love it how you're building up the story and I'm really, really curious to see where it goes. If all Noah strike together I foresee a brief and bloody future for the Black Order (as far as I'm concerned they can kill Leverrier in a very gruesome way, but there's some nice guys on the "good" side ;) ).
I admit I am starting to wonder how this can ever become Allen/Kanda if the Noah will now be trying to kill Kanda (if Tykki's thoughts are any indication).
Please update soon! (admittedly "soon" is relative considering the length of your chapters, but I hope I won't get bored of the fandom before the story's finished! I want to know how it ends!)
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
UPDAAAAATE!
After MONTHS, we see proof that you live! Hi there!
I am just... aaaaaasdfghjkl;. Yeah. That.
Fffffxesjkjhb,jvnfhgjgckjvjgchxhc.
That is all.
reen212000 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
My, what a luscious, brilliantly built story!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely love your story so far, and despite my long favorites list the list of those I actually love is very short - your writing and wording is amazing, the character development is brilliant, your way of weaving words together in visualization is wonderful - you paint this brilliantly colorful picture, and your overall storyline is extremely intriguing and draws the reader in instantly. I love it and am immensely curious as to what happens next so I really hope you update again soon! :)
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Very well done, Rin. It may not have come out the way you originally envisioned it, but life tends not to work out that way.

Large quantities of boron (over 20mg per day for an adult) prove poisonous to the human body, signs of poisoning include skin peeling and inflammation, convulsions, irritability, tremors, bodily weakness, headaches, depression, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. Boron overdose can also harm a man's ability to father children.

Based on the chapter content, I would infer that the individuals referenced in the beginning quote, as the metaphor for amounts of boron, are represented by both the Noah when gathered together (as they represent fatal consequences for the Order) , as well as for certain members of the Order who do just as much damage.

Merry Christmas, love.
Snow
Isenfier chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Beryllium's highly toxic. I don't know about the sweet part, though... I'll guess that the crystalline form is emerald.
IcyLady chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Ah, it's such a shame you've stopped posting this! Is this finished somewhere? (since you said how many chapters there will be and the geeky, chemist me was gleeful) Can I get it?
I admit I was sceptic in the beginning, since there's a level of cursing I can tolerate in stories, however, the plot sucked me in completely and I love it how you made all the characters into this alternate universe.
ZDrive chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
OMG, wait, Allen killed Daisya? Or is White Carbon somebody else? And please update, this sotry is a-maaa-ziiing!
Becca2793 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Hmmm the glossary would be nice, but not entirely neccisary if it's not something you wanna do. There were a couple times I was completely lost in what they were saying, but most of the time it was easy to get a general idea :)

Of course, you're brilliant. I honestly think youre a great writer and i caaaant wait to go and see what happens in the next chapter :3
SeptemberIvy chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Holy...

I cannot describe how fricking fantastic this story is. The chapters are so long and I love it. The writing is fluid and smooth, connects everything and hngg I just love this alright? There should be more stories like this. It's fantastic, Kanda and Allen are wonderful and in character and their fights make my day. Thanks a lot. I hope you update soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »