Reviews for AlternateExtended Ending
ThunderingHerdR6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I love it! The writing style is well done, though longer paragraphs and slightly more description would be nice as well. The idea is lovely, and well written, and I would be interested in seeing a series out of this, but of course that is up to you.
BAUProfileQueen chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Would love to see this continued. I've only seen the movie once, but I loved it. I love this ending too. You should carry it out to when she has the baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I loved it...
ciaralynelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Love it
Zandriana chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
There needs to be more stories for this movie! It was a good movie! I only wish the ending had more to do with Esther and the king rather than Mortikai (spelling). This is a good story though.
Casey chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I loved your story! It was such a great little addition at the end. This movie is one of my favorites so I loved that you added at the end that she was pregnant. I would really love it if you made it into a longer story!
magiconesgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Lol, I love it! One of my all time favorite movies! If you decide to continue, know you have a loyal reader in me!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Ok I know this is an old post and the movies nine yrs old but I have to say I LOVED this!I wish the movie had an ending like this!Theres so little fanfic from ONWTK I would love to see more of this!Thank you!:)
Random Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
It's done pretty well. Just a few corrections though.
1) "Had we been merely solace slaves" is actually "Had we been merely sold as slaves"
2) "Vasdi" is actually "Vashti"
3) You should remove the "do" from "As do was I"
4) "Jewish stars" should be replaced with "many Stars of David", since that's actually what they are.
5) "While I am at my absense" is actually "While I am in my house"
6) "Barbona" is actually Harbona
7) Hadassah's full name is "Hadassah Bat-Abihail"
8) Your "general" is actually "Prince Memucan"
9) "Hegai" is spelled "Hagai"
Other than that, very well done. *Claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is really good! :) just a few corrections mordecai was her cousin and the previous' queens name was vashti kk thts all great job!
Arapera chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Please continue writing. I like where you are going with the story and what you have written.
Arapera Riki chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Great minds think alike. I have often thought of a continuation of the story of the the King and Hadassah. A nice flow on from the movie. Keep writing... I look forward to your next instalment. Im intrigued and look forward to it. All the best with it.
Jessamin chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Nice story, I love one night with the king and also the way you ended it ( so sweet ) but I was wandering with your permission if I am aloud to creat a few chapters continuing from this. I will be writing one soon and when the first chap comes out right a review and see if it is ok with you, but if not then I will try and remove it or give all the credit to you :)
Jessamine chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was really beautifull, I love the film one night with the king and how it goes ( I have watched it over 20 times ) and the way you ended it... Love it, you should think of becoming a writer one day
charlotte chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Esther is my favorite biblical story. Destiny, romance, dedication; such a great story. Now that Easter is here, there are a lot of Esther movies on tv. I didn't realize there are so many. Watching "Esther and the King" right now. It stars a young Joan Collins circa 1960. It's ok. Better than the 1990's "Esther". My least favorite Esther movie. That version had the king so weak; easily manipulated by Haman. "One Night with the King" is by far the best retelling.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »