Reviews for AlternateExtended Ending
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 1 . 8/15
I just rewatched this movie last night. I'd completely forgotten how much I love it! The book of Esther is my favorite from the whole Bible, all the amazing details and the fact it's one of only two books completely about a woman.
I practically memorized the book as a child, and loved the factionalized version in "Haddassah," so I understand the changes made in the movie for Hollywood's sake.
But for the sake of my favorite Bible story, I'm gonna get a teensy bit nit-picky on only a few details in this lovely piece (don't be scared, they're just little things)

~ it would be capitalized "child of the Most High God" (title and name) as would Almighty be
~ they're called Stars of David
~ her uncle's name is spelled Mordecai

I really do love your piece _
Happytello98 chapter 1 . 8/2
Please continue your story. A baby in waiting and king and queen rekindling their love, sounds Awesome.
Happytello98 chapter 1 . 8/1
Awesome this is exactly what the ending needed, to look a bit further into how they stayed together and I can see another story from this. Thanks
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/4
Cool idea with the baby, there was another moment in the movie when she rested her hand on her stomach and I thought she could be pregnant
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/27
Awwwe! So sweet!
ThunderingHerdR6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I love it! The writing style is well done, though longer paragraphs and slightly more description would be nice as well. The idea is lovely, and well written, and I would be interested in seeing a series out of this, but of course that is up to you.
BAUProfileQueen chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Would love to see this continued. I've only seen the movie once, but I loved it. I love this ending too. You should carry it out to when she has the baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I loved it...
ciaralynelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Love it
Zandriana chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
There needs to be more stories for this movie! It was a good movie! I only wish the ending had more to do with Esther and the king rather than Mortikai (spelling). This is a good story though.
Casey chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I loved your story! It was such a great little addition at the end. This movie is one of my favorites so I loved that you added at the end that she was pregnant. I would really love it if you made it into a longer story!
magiconesgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Lol, I love it! One of my all time favorite movies! If you decide to continue, know you have a loyal reader in me!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Ok I know this is an old post and the movies nine yrs old but I have to say I LOVED this!I wish the movie had an ending like this!Theres so little fanfic from ONWTK I would love to see more of this!Thank you!:)
Random Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
It's done pretty well. Just a few corrections though.
1) "Had we been merely solace slaves" is actually "Had we been merely sold as slaves"
2) "Vasdi" is actually "Vashti"
3) You should remove the "do" from "As do was I"
4) "Jewish stars" should be replaced with "many Stars of David", since that's actually what they are.
5) "While I am at my absense" is actually "While I am in my house"
6) "Barbona" is actually Harbona
7) Hadassah's full name is "Hadassah Bat-Abihail"
8) Your "general" is actually "Prince Memucan"
9) "Hegai" is spelled "Hagai"
Other than that, very well done. *Claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is really good! :) just a few corrections mordecai was her cousin and the previous' queens name was vashti kk thts all great job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »