Reviews for Naruto Fernandes
Marshman101 chapter 6 . 2/16
More pls this is cool
Kushinas chains suppress chakra there is absolutely no reason she should be able to suppress magic
Emperor-Aurora chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Yeah go fuck yourself and don't write anymore you Kishimoto loving piece of shit.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Oh Come on please update the story or rewrite it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Can someone please continue to this fic or at least make a revise but Naruto with fire & lightning dragon slaying magic with meredy, sayla, & wendy in the heram along with adding tayuya & kin. Please
Snowdust Haku15 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Don't you think you are making him too overpowered with some of those? Heavenly Body Magic would have been more than enough to make him a match for a Kage.
Oto Mustam chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Please uptade !
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Are you still active on this story? Awaiting another amazing chapter! .
Jak Hunter chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
i enjoyed the story a shame it's being rewriten by i digress
hope it be done but looking at the update seems like this is a dead story
since its last update was jan 7, 2014 and its jun 29, 2016 its been dead for 2 and half years.
getting a bad case of blue balls waiting but oh well it was a good store
now its a dead one...well if you are continue it hope its worth it
- Jak Hunter
aac.mcclaine chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
It is a little bit cliche with how you are having naruto treat people but i suppose there is only so much to work with. Still I'm enjoying this story with the fairy tale elements in it. I know you haven't worked on this story for a while but I wonder if he will be learning chakra techniques such as fuinjutsu and shadow clones but that might make him too overpowered.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Jesus Christ, that's it I'm done with this shit.
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
Update please
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Naruto learns all this magic so...WHY THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO THE ACADEMY!
christopherS chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
I do not know if you are still writing this story but, I must let you know that this is one of the best I have seen in a long time. I love just about everything about it and hope your other stories are just as good if not better. I thank you for all your hard work writing this and hope you continue. My one complaint is that the story is not finished and the slight grammar mistakes that sometimes break up the flow of the story.
LordHatredX chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
thats too bad it will be rewritten

! ! !