Reviews for The Healer's Journey
drovingallday96 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gosh! That was the perfect way to end the chapter! I love all the little insights into Eugene's mind, which I find really, really cute. It's so nice to see him finally accept that he has romantic feelings for Aurora. Please update very, very soon!
ilovemedia18 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
So I stumbled upon this story and thought I'd give the first few chapters a shot and what do you know you got me hooked and read them all. hahaha, but in all seriousness I love this story. I really do. Most of all I love Aurora and Gene. Oh please put them together, they're perfect for one another! They both strive to save people and they're so adorable together. He'd be good for her just like she'd be good for him. The two kisses she gave him were adorable and them with the dog, I was squealing with delight. I love how he didn't get it when they were asking if he had feelings for her, he's so adorable. I really hope she gives him a kiss on the lips even if it's a small one. I'm rambling now but I can't help it because they're just so precious together! PLEASE update soon, I'm not sure if I can keep it together if you don't because I want more of her and Doc Roe. I'll stop now, hahaha. Cheers!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Love it!
Are You Serious chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
You change tenses a lot. It's annoying. Here, in this sentence, you say: "She tilts her head and made a gesture..." And again here: "Aurora fingers her chin then took out a writing pad..." I think you are meaning to write this story in the past tense, but I honestly can't be sure with the number of times you switch it around with the present. I'd consider revising your chapters before you actually post them.

I know nobody can be one hundred percent perfect with their writing - there's always going to be some sort of mistake. But in your case, I'd really suggest just going back and reading through what you've got. Very little spelling errors, I'll hand you that. I have read all the chapters up to number six, and I'm kinda-sorta interested in where you are taking this.

Remember: Check your tenses! You don't want to sound like a total dunderhead when you write.

-AYS
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Ooo, Bastogne. Can you add Eugene/Aurora scenes in Bastogne? Please? :) please update soon!
Londelle chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Lovely update! Jeep up the good work. I think she's either 18 or 19...very innocent and childlike but a lady non theless
eurogirl14 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
You did switch up a couple of people, I'd be happy to point them out to you in an IM. Loving it so far, Aurora's awesome. How old is she? I keep imagining a girl between the ages of 12 and 17. Great story, please update soon.
Londelle chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
More please...I like where this story is going! I will point out that there were a few spelling errors, but not so much to misunderstand what's going on. I can't wait for more. Plus, I like that it's a bit different from the other BoB fanfic
Dreamcloud123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
It's extremely rare for someone to have violet eyes. You're gir character is already a little bit Mary Sue

Dreamcloud123