Reviews for With You by My Side
Greg chapter 6 . 9/12
He really ought to tell off the headmaster for speaking to him so familiarly. He calls the other students Miss or Mr., he should address Harry the same way. It's extremely unprofessional the way he speaks to him.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 33 . 9/1
Love the use of Superman's parents names for the Flamels.
mumphie chapter 56 . 9/1
A wonderful story, well worth reading! I liked your alternative tournament tasks. I do wonder if Ron went into chess as a career. Did the twins follow their dream too? And what happened to Drako? With his father killing the minister, I would imagine his ranking in Slytherin would have dropped. I would have liked to see his posturing about that, and how he would have reacted to Harry actually being so much better than he in everything. Also glad you had Harry have kids. He deserves a loving large family!
mumphie chapter 51 . 9/1
You never clearly stated that Harry's human arm was healed. Yes they danced, and he danced with others, so it was, but I would think there would have been some exclamation from people about how he looked.
mumphie chapter 48 . 8/31
I was so sure his animagus spirit form would protect him. It wouldn't, by chance, be able to grow back an appendage? Well, here's hoping!
MKH301 chapter 13 . 8/2
Usually, I would be quite miffed with the main couple being so young, but considering that they have itachi-levels of intelligence and maturity, I'll let it slide this time. Still though, I was honestly hoping the romance would only start at volume 3 but eh.
Fanficfan2148 chapter 19 . 7/30
with the opening of this chapter I now have summer holiday sung by Cliff Richard rattling around my head
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 56 . 7/6
Phenomenal work, I’m so glad to have stumbled across this gem of a fic.

Hoping the best for you, and I just want to say thank you for the quality entertainment that your work has provided me with.
SoSoLazy chapter 7 . 6/17
How sweet their innocence mixed with their mature outlook of the world because of their intelligence
SoSoLazy chapter 3 . 6/17
Wow a not so bad relatives
Loresign chapter 20 . 6/8
The portal between 9 and 10 would be for muggle born and raised. I’m of the opinion that the Weasleys were there to help Harry. There has only been one portal, so how could Mrs. Weasley not know the number.

I don’t really know if there is a floo or not, but I can’t see purebloods being around muggles. Also can you imagine the number of people going through that one portal? The secret would be out.
geoslim21 chapter 29 . 5/15
I really wish you didn't shorten O.W.L and N.E.W.T. like you did. it confused me and made me stop to try and figure out what O. and N.E. stood for before realizing you shortened something that was already shortened.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 54 . 4/15
"L
levibully-senpai chapter 7 . 4/8
this is so wrong in so many ways snape should dislike harry lol
seraphal chapter 1 . 2/14
Use your contractions!

I'm not sure I've seen a single example of you using contractions up to this point. Nonfiction writing like essays should never use contractions as you have done, but this is creative writing in the fantasy genre. By not using them, you've made the writing sound strange and I find myself cringing quite often, especially with the dialogue. No kid or adult, no matter how "smart," is going to not speak using contractions. Contractions just make things feel so much more natural... because they are natural.
2,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »