Reviews for With You by My Side
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/12
Dear Hugs:

Just thought I should mention: It ought to be "her arms and legs, which were scraped badly". You scrap a broken appliance; you scrape a knee.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Good
BillBrink chapter 56 . 6/21
This was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
love the Superman reference with Johnathan and Martha Kent names
noylj chapter 40 . 6/15
Oh, send him after more DEs and see if he could train Harry
MischiefAag chapter 27 . 6/7
'Bellatrix Lestrange, her cousin'? Don't you mean sister?
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/26
Poor Hermione, children can be so cruel.
flowerchild33 chapter 56 . 5/25
Thanks for a great story!
Birooksun chapter 31 . 5/19
Can I just say how happy I am to see the Mohave tribe mentioned in here? Almost anything that mentions Native Americans seems to ignore the Mohave! Sorry for the odd review, but I grew up near the reservation and seeing them mentioned just makes me happy.
I'm enjoying your version of the story so far. I have to say though, nothing drives home the fact that it's AU more than your version of the Dursleys. Every time I see a semi-friendly/ normal interaction with them, I hear the theme song to "The Twilight Zone".
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 5/10
I don’t know what to think. I like that it is original as I can’t say that I ever came across something like this before. I get that this is AU but at the same time I don’t expect certain characters to be out of character like Vernon and Petunia.
Still a great story when re-read!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 4/29
I am not a fan of a Harry /Hermione relationship. They are like brother and sister in my eyes. But thinking (obviously wrongly) that they would not be unusually close at 11 years old, I went ahead. All the handholding (even while reading?) and hugging and snuggling, it is too much! Let them be children. Also clearly looking down on others because they are not as clever as themselves, not very sympathetic to me. I will keep reading, but if they start kissing or gets betrothed or something similar by their own choice, I will stop.
Laurentius Williame chapter 56 . 4/10
I just finished reading your story and greatly enjoyed it. The only criticism is that in leaving Barty Crouch, Jr in the school, Harry contradicts his earlier stance about student safty. Otherwise, a very enjoyable read. Thanks.
So no repercussions for kidnapping the betrothed to a Lord? Yep nice to see that stupid decision Harry made came back to bite him in the ass. Think at this point he deserves it for endangering the students like dumbledore did with the stone
2,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »