Reviews for With You by My Side
HG1715 chapter 17 . 10/2
atymer chapter 46 . 10/1
Well that was a surprise!
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 56 . 9/23
Excellent story with so many good points I sincerely can't list in just one sitting. From different Dursleys, Harry's scientific approach to magic to so many unique and diverse magical cultures... of course, the natural, if not a tad quick, progress from friendship to romance of our most favorite couple that is defintely refreshing after reading so many fics with well-rehearsed and usually pointless suspense... in a couple of words, simply brilliant. Well done.
CrystallineX chapter 17 . 9/21
This story is well written.
But I'd like to take up a few issues: I like the competitive streaks of Harry and Hermione first had and I feel like they should have kept up that friendly competition for a few years (I liked the scene in which Hermione was faster to grab the parchment, for example) and not just be like: "Oh, I don't care whether I get first place or second place as long as I only lose to you"; I feel like H/Hr's relationship progressed/deteriorated into an unnecessarily mushy and unrealistic one (not to mention that it was a bit disturbing to read innuendo coming from 11 year olds). While Hermione's fantasizing of marrying Harry endearing and realistic, I highly doubt that a boy would have the same views. Yes, the story impresses upon the readers time and again that the two are quite mature for their age, but all in all, I found the rapid-rate-developing romance a bit off-putting. Intellectual maturity emotional maturity. I like the engineering and the science, though.
guest chapter 54 . 8/29
I have no idea what a Dmerit is? Is this a classic action grading system for the country you are from?
When Hetmione was thinking about what her dad said you used prejudice when you meant biased, they mean completly different things to the context of what you were meaning/saying.
emthereble chapter 56 . 8/31
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! ! I loved it! Could not put it down!
Darth Gumby chapter 34 . 8/27
Giving an open ended magical oath not the break the tantamount to suicicde since the first time you jaywalk... you die.
Darth Gumby chapter 35 . 8/27
I disagree with the duel and the ending for the chapter. Draco is a child, He WAS attacked by Buckbeak who DID injure him…just not as badly as Draco let on. It’s preposterous to levy a massive fine on the Sr. Malfoy for his son complaining over an animal attack…and it’s dishonorable to force Draco to duel when injured….or to impose a 20 year sentence in Wizarding Hell if he doesn’t fight a CLEARLY superior fighter….all over a child insulting another child.
It screams plot convenience.
TheSwordinTheDarkness310 chapter 15 . 8/24
Aaargh! Too many hugs and hand holding. :/
Nice work otherwise. Something new and fresh for me
Opinionated Asmodeus chapter 19 . 8/21
This is great so far, but something in particular is driving me nuts.

The pouch that Harry carries with him is moleskin, not mokeskin. Every single instance thus far has been spelt with a k.

Also, is perogative, not prerogative. There are some slight errors, like words that can be dropped and whatnot, but I'm not hunting for them.
ikermarti chapter 35 . 8/6
senawario chapter 1 . 8/1
very nice story; I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!
Voscaia chapter 38 . 7/21
There must have been a bout of MCD already in the late 1990s, as I wrote a song about it in 1998...
aptteach123 chapter 56 . 7/14
This was a great story! I loved it a lot :D
2,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »