Reviews for With You by My Side
senawario chapter 1 . 17h
very nice story; I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!
Voscaia chapter 38 . 7/21
There must have been a bout of MCD already in the late 1990s, as I wrote a song about it in 1998...
aptteach123 chapter 56 . 7/14
This was a great story! I loved it a lot :D
The spicy angel chapter 38 . 7/11
Hey, new reader here.
I have to admit. You're the first author that I've read that has done a detailed research to justify the werewolf disease. I'm a researcher and one of my friends from my lab works with the prion protein. I actually work with ulfolded/misfolded protein. That's probably why I loved your explanation. Hehehe.
I really think it was a genius idea.

Xoxo

Daianne.
Amanthya chapter 16 . 7/1
While I'm enjoying the concept of your story, it's not so much a fic as a summarization. Much tell, little show.

Also, Hermione really should've been the one to muse that the ambient magic would let the wards last for up to a year, and certainly not have been confused. Harry in here is more dedicated to his studies than in canon, but Hermione is the brightest witch of her age with the quickest mind - she connects the dots faster than many people 2x her age. Please don't overpower Harry's smarts, because that invalidates a key aspect of Hermione's character.
Really like what you did with the first task. Well done!
(However, I am not so happy about Harry losing an arm. Those type injuries do not make sense to me, given the magical paradigm. If you can vanish and regrow bones, a limb rendered useless by poison should be a salvageable injury, even if it means cutting the arm off above the damage and re-growing the entire limb. Other than that, I have really enjoyed the story so far!)
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 56 . 6/19
gua, eso fue maravilloso uno de los mejores fic que he tenido el placer de leer, me encanto de principio a fin, espero seguir leyendote pronto
G chapter 56 . 6/16
Excellent story, well written, few spelling/grammar mistakes and fast paced despite the length. Thank you!
ireadhp1234 chapter 56 . 6/17
I love your story is was a wonderful break from what is usually written.
I think Alumion is not a good idea, better is the steel used in operations tools in medicine. Something more maleable, for use.
LilyTigerValley chapter 6 . 6/10
*he was not comfortable with the thought that his interference led to hardships for the boy*

Dumbledore is good? (raises eyes hopefully) Please tell me he's good and not some manipulative evil bastard. Almost all stories with super-smart!Harry and a HHr pairing have a manipulative-and-bordeline-evil!Dumbledore in them. I should probably read the rest of the story to find out.

I'm not too fond of HHr (she's his sister in all but blood, dammit) but I decided to give this story a chance after seeing it everytime while searching for Sirius and Harry godfather/godson bonding fics. I hope it doesn't disappoint and make feel as though I'm reading incest.
midnightscar17 chapter 56 . 6/9
I hope you had a sequel of some kind i was hoping for more story parts about what you had harry and hermione create
tamagat chapter 56 . 6/4
its a magnificent masterpiece! thank you!
Simianpower chapter 3 . 5/25
Rather corny way to shoehorn occlumency in for a pre-teen who's never even met a wizard. It's not the same thing as meditation, so how would some random schmo teach him? This has all the hallmarks of Super!Harry and it's only the second chapter. I guess we'll see.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 5/25
"rare ability of silent casting"? It's taught to every student starting in sixth year. How rare could it be?
2,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »