Reviews for With You by My Side
Kisser 83 chapter 20 . 1/20
First want to say love your stories. but I wanted to comment on your authors note about your theory saying wouldn't it be easier for the Weasleys to floo to 9 3/4. It may have been cheaper to rent cars for them and drive after all they are a family not in poverty per sea, but have more children than income. plus that year five additions of lock heart books plus they never say how much floo powder is. It could have been cheaper for them to drive
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 51 . 1/16
I feel like I've said this before but this story frustrates the hell out of me. I think this is my second (maybe even third) attempt to read through this story. I highly enjoyed most of the story, I think the way you have the two grow is very well written. And then, Bam!, the training thing happens near chapter 50 or so and I completely lose interest in the story for some reason. Worse yet I see I'm so close to the end, yet looking at this abandoned tab opened to chapter 52, I realize to remember what was going on, I'd have to once again start over. One day I'll sit down again and force myself to finish the story. I'm sure I'll enjoy the ending, after all I've enjoyed most of the story several times over now... Just can't get over this transition segment.

-Zetsumei
Saissa chapter 7 . 1/8
This is exactly the kind of HP story I love reading. HP and HG against the magical world!

It's way past 1 am and I have to get to bed. Cant wait to read the rest tomorrow.
Mr.DanPan chapter 10 . 1/7
if the reason minevra can't transfigured a small object to a big one or vice versa is because of the huge difference does in mass wouldn't nothing be able to be transfigured because a match and a needle still have some changes they don't have the same mass
midnightscar17 chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
Anything after book 4 is garbage to me. Book 5 is so-so but after that its garbage
HRH Princess Maria of Wales chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Doctor who!#
adam.card.503 chapter 56 . 11/21/2015
awesome story amazing characters joyful ending
xNaruHina chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
What the heck? A soul bond is suppose to prevent influence from outside sources and attraction to anyone but who you are bonded to right? Why the heck was Hermione blushing and entranced by Lockharte? Kind of lost all respect for her now. I don't know if I can continue to read this story if she is going to be like that sadly.
Jimbocous chapter 56 . 11/12/2015
Thanks for a great read!
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 11/5/2015
In this chapter you noted having corrected the error of Andromeda being Bellatrix's cousin, but chapter 27 still refers to cousin. Perhaps your correction didn't take?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
Well my hopes were crushed almost instantly. Story was going good for 42 chapters only to be killed in the last 2. Pity.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 43 . 11/1/2015
This high priest nonsense is pretty hard to read about. Hopefully you will not be writing about it much more.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
For those who are first time readers the remark that Malfoy Sr. and Fudge have troubles don't come soon but veeerrrrrryyyyyy later.
Mike.Delphi chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Oh! Luna's a TRUE Seer! Cool!
HG1715 chapter 17 . 10/2/2015