Reviews for With You by My Side
Violet Chloe Snow chapter 23 . 3/31/2020
"No more secrets." And yet, Harry doesn't tell Hermione about the diary, after they've hypothesized that the pain in his scar is a sign of Voldemort. Seems like a pretty big secret.
Chalayne chapter 38 . 3/25/2020
Excellent chapter. My former roommate was working on her PhD in immunology & virology. Part of her thesis involved prions so I was actually able to follow the discussion. It was almost 20 years ago so my memory of it is a bit fuzzy, but it seems like a very logical explanation for it!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 56 . 3/22/2020
A great story here.
WindbornesWord chapter 51 . 3/11/2020
Not really happy you decided to cripple his arm, especially when he could have just called for Fawkes. It’s not even basilisk venom, a phoenix’s tears would have cured him. He could easily call upon Fawkes to heal him.
WindbornesWord chapter 27 . 3/10/2020
It should be Druidic magic, not Druidical. Otherwise great Fic thus far.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/27/2020
They want Harmony - Harmione - Harry/Hermione!

That is beautiful!

Love the reference to the Adventures of Tintin, by the way!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/19/2020
This love bullshit with Hermione is making this story hard to read.
J flood chapter 56 . 1/20/2020
an excellent story I enjoyed it thoroughly thank you for writing it.
J flood chapter 44 . 1/19/2020
did she get a laugh a little quick that I thought of.
You are actually standing inside the lost city of gold Harry and Hermione were shocked. They could never imagine that the mythical city existed. "But, but,But,but,But,but,But,but,But,but,But,but,But,but,But,but,But," Hermione spluttered. Harry said I think you broke her.
J flood chapter 38 . 1/18/2020
warning warning biology alert this chapter is awesome but full of high-tech biology jargon sweet.
J flood chapter 33 . 1/18/2020
just so you know Luna was nine years old when her mother died not 8
J flood chapter 12 . 1/14/2020
you need to explain what a boot is those of hits in America at least most of us do not know what that is we think it's a shoe that you wear on your foot I had to Google it to figure out what it was have a good day
J flood chapter 8 . 1/14/2020
"Sure guys, why don't you pull up your chairs to our table and we will help you out if you get (struckHarry gave them an easy way out while rooting for the said book in his bag.

I didn't know Harry was in the business of slapping people I don't get it?
J flood chapter 4 . 1/13/2020
a very minor tasks indeed your last sentence in this chapter made me laugh well done
J flood chapter 4 . 1/13/2020
I see you're making the dursleys out to be a more normal family I suppose that's cool although the books and movies shown to be a total jerks and there's no evidence saying there's any spells on the place that was causing it as they say you're the writer you have the poetic license and I like the way you're doing it I am genuinely curious about this story and I'm going to continue reading so far it's better than the books
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »