Reviews for With You by My Side
hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This fic sounds wonderful.

Never be less than who you are.

-his
thonez chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
conservation of mass is unlikely to work, for example animagi. Also conjuration using air is dubious given density of air conjuring noticable amount of water would consume air in entire room.
thonez chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
sorting looks wrong. They are definitely not griff rather they are ravenclaw or slytherin
Aries Christensen chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
Okay, maybe I did not get everything in this chapter. But if the plan is to make a dark magic or dark arts detection ward. Then Ginny Weasley would end up expelled the first time she uses her dark arts spell - The Bat-Bogey Hex.

- From HP WIKIA -

The following are some Dark spells:

Jinxes

Minor Dark Magic, minor inconvenience to the target.

Knockback Jinx (Flipendo)
Oppugno Jinx (Oppugno)
Revulsion Jinx (Relashio)

Hexes

Consistently affects the object in a negative manner, major inconvenience to the target.

Bat-Bogey Hex
Stinging Hex
Toenail-growing hex

Curses

The worst kind of dark magic, intended to affect the target in a strongly negative manner.

Cruciatus Curse (Crucio)
Imperius Curse (Imperio)
Killing Curse (Avada Kedavra)
AsunaRacer chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Sounds Awesome! Love it how Harry and Hermione Are Child Prodiges, and love the Username! 3
enji-benjy chapter 52 . 4/1/2015
If all the spectators can see is a dot on a map, how come Harry's friends in the audience saw him covering for the wandless conjuration?
enji-benjy chapter 48 . 4/1/2015
They all deserve much worse for being stupid enough to not stun Crouch when they had the chance.
B. Oots chapter 56 . 2/24/2015
I really enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Hermoinie's middle name is "Jean", not "Jane".
MoltenCheese chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Thank goodness this isn't one of those evil Snape and/or Dumbledore fics. Your characters seem quite balanced until now.
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Interesting. I like it until now :D
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
i like the story but dont u tink that their adult view on relationships is a bit exagerated? they may be geniuses but thei still 12yrs old
B. Oots chapter 51 . 2/18/2015
I am really enjoying the story.
B. Oots chapter 49 . 2/15/2015
I just started reading the story again.
narv chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
So far I have been enjoying your writing, it is a refreshing deviation from most fics. So well done in that regard. However there is one thing that I find serious detracts from the story, everything is overwhelmingly perfect. Harry & Hermione are perfect, Shape even likes them, they have the perfect relationship, ground breaking research at 11, super powerful, can instantly solve nearly anything. The last time there was any kind of conflict was in the first chapters, and even then it was because they where do smart. It's simply very very predictable bordering on being monotonous.

There are no challenges, no difficulties, nothing to make the story compelling. It's just 2 perfect students succeeding at everything, it's very one dimensional. There needs to be character growth but when they are already perfect and have to obstacles there is no growth possible. The only growth/challenges thus far has been being going from shy to less shy...that's it. Everything is simply far to simple and easy, not only is it insanely unrealistic (even by magical standards) it's just boring.
2,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »