Reviews for With You by My Side
guest chapter 54 . 8/29/2015
I have no idea what a Dmerit is? Is this a classic action grading system for the country you are from?
Guest chapter 51 . 8/29/2015
When Hetmione was thinking about what her dad said you used prejudice when you meant biased, they mean completly different things to the context of what you were meaning/saying.
emthereble chapter 56 . 8/31/2015
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! ! I loved it! Could not put it down!
Darth Gumby chapter 34 . 8/27/2015
Giving an open ended magical oath not the break the law...is tantamount to suicicde since the first time you jaywalk... you die.
Darth Gumby chapter 35 . 8/27/2015
I disagree with the duel and the ending for the chapter. Draco is a child, He WAS attacked by Buckbeak who DID injure him…just not as badly as Draco let on. It’s preposterous to levy a massive fine on the Sr. Malfoy for his son complaining over an animal attack…and it’s dishonorable to force Draco to duel when injured….or to impose a 20 year sentence in Wizarding Hell if he doesn’t fight a CLEARLY superior fighter….all over a child insulting another child.
It screams plot convenience.
TheSwordinTheDarkness310 chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
Aaargh! Too many hugs and hand holding. :/
Nice work otherwise. Something new and fresh for me
Opinionated Asmodeus chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
This is great so far, but something in particular is driving me nuts.

The pouch that Harry carries with him is moleskin, not mokeskin. Every single instance thus far has been spelt with a k.

Also, is perogative, not prerogative. There are some slight errors, like words that can be dropped and whatnot, but I'm not hunting for them.
ikermarti chapter 35 . 8/6/2015
u
senawario chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
very nice story; I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!
Voscaia chapter 38 . 7/21/2015
There must have been a bout of MCD already in the late 1990s, as I wrote a song about it in 1998...
aptteach123 chapter 56 . 7/14/2015
This was a great story! I loved it a lot :D
The spicy angel chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
Hey, new reader here.
I have to admit. You're the first author that I've read that has done a detailed research to justify the werewolf disease. I'm a researcher and one of my friends from my lab works with the prion protein. I actually work with ulfolded/misfolded protein. That's probably why I loved your explanation. Hehehe.
I really think it was a genius idea.

Xoxo

Daianne.
Amanthya chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
While I'm enjoying the concept of your story, it's not so much a fic as a summarization. Much tell, little show.

Also, Hermione really should've been the one to muse that the ambient magic would let the wards last for up to a year, and certainly not have been confused. Harry in here is more dedicated to his studies than in canon, but Hermione is the brightest witch of her age with the quickest mind - she connects the dots faster than many people 2x her age. Please don't overpower Harry's smarts, because that invalidates a key aspect of Hermione's character.
Guest chapter 50 . 6/19/2015
Really like what you did with the first task. Well done!
(However, I am not so happy about Harry losing an arm. Those type injuries do not make sense to me, given the magical paradigm. If you can vanish and regrow bones, a limb rendered useless by poison should be a salvageable injury, even if it means cutting the arm off above the damage and re-growing the entire limb. Other than that, I have really enjoyed the story so far!)
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 56 . 6/19/2015
gua, eso fue maravilloso uno de los mejores fic que he tenido el placer de leer, me encanto de principio a fin, espero seguir leyendote pronto
2,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »