Reviews for With You by My Side
Veronica McClure chapter 42 . 12/9/2019
Not only that but Lord Potter, whom you other girls don't even know, is also a "Bookworm" and both of them are Published Joint Authors 2x over soon to be three before they're even out of school. So there!
Veronica McClure chapter 39 . 12/5/2019
The only robes that were all one color were the Quidditch team robes of each House. All other school robes were merely trims. Really that last sentence should have been more like, "The sight of the two green trimmed students,..."
Veronica McClure chapter 39 . 12/5/2019
Tracy's last name was Davis. Roger Davies was a Ravenclaw.
Veronica McClure chapter 38 . 12/4/2019
Yeah! They might find out that they have to personalize the new Wolfesbane with each werewolf's blood they give a dose to!
Veronica McClure chapter 36 . 12/3/2019
How about they compare the helpful ingredients in Potions with components that do the same thing which vegetables, fruit, and herbs contain in an effort to get away from animal parts in potions.
Veronica McClure chapter 36 . 12/3/2019
Technically, since the original purpose of any castle was to protect the closest village and people in addition to the reigning authority, Hogsmeade should have the same protective walls as Hogwarts; if not be included as part of the castle's grounds in troubled times to the extent that Hogwarts will magically "embrace" the village with an extension of its outter walls.
Veronica McClure chapter 34 . 11/29/2019
What would have happened if Tom Riddle in wanting glory so badly, had just chucked Hogwarts and got himself into a branch of the military by lying about his age? He could received military honors by killing whatever enemy he encountered in record time!
Veronica McClure chapter 33 . 11/29/2019
I am just surprised Dora never seemed to cotton on to just stick to forms which were still her actual height! She wouldn't have had quite so many problems with equilibrium that way.
Veronica McClure chapter 32 . 11/29/2019
I thought Andromeda BlackTonks' nickname is usually spelled with an "I" not a "y"?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 12 . 11/23/2019
And double HELL NO you cannot be swapping that mass with energy.

If you were to banish the aforementioned 500kg horse into air, you would have an explosion that digs a 20-foot-deep crater in the ground.

If you were to banish that horse into energy, you would have a 35 **KILOMETER** deep crater in the ground.
(energy release of 716025 hiroshima nuclear bombs)

And if a wizard is able to somehow "tuck away" the energy of 716025 hiroshima bombs, to prevent catastrophe... Then all hail the Almighty Wizard, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Will be Done.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 11 . 11/23/2019
And NO, you cannot use the "pull matter from air" bullshit.

If you conjure a horse, you have just "created" about 500kg of matter.
If you got that from air, you just removed 360 thousand liters of air from your immediate surroundings.
Which is about as much air as would completely fill 12 normal bedrooms, or one medium-sized house.]

Down to vacuum!

*kaboom*
marvinkitfox1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2019
"the overall weight or mass of the object, we cannot fit a very large mass into a smal space however hard we try"

Ah yes, of course
this PERFECTLY explains how McGonagal can change into a housecat.
Because *obviously* a housecat has the same mass as an adult woman.
Veronica McClure chapter 31 . 11/14/2019
If more people read about our Native Peoples even if it was from the "Western novels" they'd probably be better understood than not. And my mother always told me my Father's favorite Western novels were the ones penned by Lois Lamour.
Veronica McClure chapter 27 . 11/11/2019
Noooo! Bellatrix was Andi's sister, not cousin! Additionally, she and both her sisters are cousins of Sirius.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 56 . 11/11/2019
Great job! I loved your story. Thanks for sharing!
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »