Reviews for With You by My Side
Veronica McClure chapter 3 . 11/2/2019
"Dudley" household? Really?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2019
why don't they look for ways to do magic at home so they can practice spells to attack and defend. for example a gringotts ward, or at least ask the goblins. I'm confused they are very relaxed after almost being killed
death390 chapter 56 . 9/13/2019
I vastly enjoyed this, however the ending just doesn’t seems right to me. Like there was no real climax.
none chapter 13 . 8/29/2019
using a 'finite incantatem' on a dense conjured block is a bomb. If you can enchant it to be remotely triggered or on a timer, it's lethal, especially if there's shrapnel enclosing it. THIS IS A SCARY IDEA, and I hope there's some limitation.
Realmsmith chapter 27 . 8/13/2019
unbreakable fidelius. two people are each others secret keepers. for example; Lily potter was the secret keeper for the long bottoms, and alice longbottom was the secret keeper for the potters. both are under fideliused locations that only the other can reveal.
aamlkb chapter 14 . 7/26/2019
Why hasn’t she gotten a feather light bag yet?!
Seraphy64 chapter 5 . 7/17/2019
I laughed when Harry 'slipped' into Spanish and it turned out they're both fluent in French and Spanish and learning Latin. Laughed at, not with. Cos that was ridiculous.
Seraphy64 chapter 3 . 7/17/2019
A story written by professor Binns. Dry and boring.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 46 . 6/12/2019
Fudgepucker was hoisted on his own petard. I love it.
storp930 chapter 39 . 6/7/2019
I'm sorry you forgot somthing super important uv light can be blocked
Guest chapter 56 . 6/2/2019
okay a very decent fanfic story, not much to complain about.
-Where did the locket come from it is suddenly mentioned?
-Where did the marauders map come from?
-it would be 7 years but you did choose a different path that's fine, the least you could do was include there marriage day into the story. (hard pressed if they didn't do anything sexual before the real act on such a day.
-I would almost said they you shit on your readers after a fine story, to give harry a disadvantage that he couldn't overcome. Really? a coming triward tournament and he looses his arm just before that. While changing the tasks where he needs to fly while he isn't a seeker. (first time a many fanfics)
btw in the end you don't even mentioning what said arm is done with after.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 56 . 5/28/2019
Lovely plot!
THAT-GUY-WHO-READS-33 chapter 2 . 5/25/2019
Um hogwarts is free other that the supplies cost. It cost no money
Dal chapter 41 . 5/7/2019
This is getting boring. You frequently get lost in backstory, explanations, and the science behind magic that the plot stalls often. And when the plot does advance, it’s rife with characters doing nothing but complaining about being able to do nothing. I don’t believe this. With the actions already taken and how smart harry and hermione are, the bad guys can’t do everything the good guys are afraid of. Didn’t Malfoy already lose most of his money to the point that he had to sell personal possessions? How is he heavily bribing a good chunk of the wizengomet? You are making the good guys act stupid to have drama. That’s a poor way to do so. I’m having to skim more and more as I don’t teally care about a lot of the backstory and science behind 85% of your chapters. I’ve stopped enjoying it at this point. I started this specifically for the harmony ship, but I havnt really seen it for a while. Their realationship is commented on every once in a while but there is no real ship here. No romantic interaction between Harry and hermione. Just them being referenced as mates or future spouses by others.
perspectivesinpaper chapter 30 . 4/14/2019
i fully agree with Remus at this time, where do they find the time?
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »