Reviews for With You by My Side
geoslim21 chapter 29 . 12/15/2020
I really wish you would put O.W.L. instead of O and N.E.W.T. instead of N.E. is is confusing especially with the first since O is also a grade used in the series. it makes it look like Ordinary and Nastily Exhausting are the names of the tests instead of the full names.
Fanfiction.Got.Me.Like.WTF chapter 18 . 12/1/2020
I just realized Daniel and Emma Granger A.K.A. Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. I feel so stupid now
Kushka chapter 56 . 11/25/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2020
I like this story for the most part but these first chapters have just been "here, look at how smart Harry and Hermione are". That gets boring pretty quickly.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 4 . 11/22/2020
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
Un Fantástico Comienzo!
Me Encanto
sunsetclairebear chapter 28 . 10/24/2020
why would harry be scared of womens liberation in the wizarding world
Veronica McClure chapter 20 . 10/8/2020
Even if the wizarding families could floo directly to the Express, we all know the Malfoys in any story would want to be seen in all their "MALFOY GLORY".
NukeboxZero chapter 40 . 9/9/2020
Lëon? Wow.
xxkattiaxx chapter 5 . 9/4/2020
Isn't Harry the Don Juan!

I am loving this. Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
i quit reading as soon as you did not sort them into ravenclaw. MASSIVE plot blunder. why would 2 kids with no friends and all they do is read books and learn be sorted into gryffindor? makes 0 sence.
Lordlexx chapter 51 . 8/26/2020
All that to turn into his lame animagus form to fix his gimp arm that shouldn't have even been gimped if you hadn't forced the healing all on an inexperienced Hermione.
Lordlexx chapter 50 . 8/26/2020
I refuse to believe that he could pull off a Wrongski Feint with a gimp arm.
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »