Reviews for With You by My Side
Lordlexx chapter 48 . 8/26/2020
Gah! This is the 3rd new story in a row that I've read that Harry gets gimpy. What is it with purple thinking that's a good idea? And are we just going to forget the immortal fire chicken that has magical healing tears? Or the fact that they actually have access to the snake venom to make an antivenom? They didn't have that in the book and still saved Arthur.
Lordlexx chapter 31 . 8/25/2020
I really hope those aren't their animagus forms.. they sound lame.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2020
* Vous n'inquiétez pas, mademoiselle.

I love your work but French Grammar is French Grammar. I'm only learning though, that might be an informal way of saying it. I'm learning le passé composé at the moment!

Will keep reading your story, it's got a great premise!
Stille und regen chapter 32 . 8/16/2020
part of the Ancient magic recognizing it was very interesting
Stille und regen chapter 31 . 8/16/2020
great idea to expel horcrux
Guest chapter 29 . 8/11/2020
To me the Harry/Ginny bits came off a but too...forced? Lackluster? And the entire concept of Hermione being with Ron romantically struck me as something pulled directly out of JRK's ass after a bad night of spoiled tacos, skunked beer, and hot curry. Just gross and nasty.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2020
Well-written scene! The action was logical, nicely done!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2020
Well old Albus did acknowledge that he knew he was dooming Harry to "10 dark and lonely years", so...he knew. He just didn't care.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2020
I admire the writer of this story so, so much for writing so incredibly well in a second language - goodness knows there's no way I could do it! - but I do most fervently hope that they've since learned that not only do contractions exist but that people use them in everyday conversations and almost never use "I am". It will always be "I'm". "You're" is also far more common than "you are". (Using "I am" implies a grand pronouncement.)

(Licking dirt off people's shoes? Ew! Why in the world would anyone want to do that?!)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2020