Reviews for Moments with Santa's sons
Ihavedeletedthisaccount1 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Aww this was so cute. I love Arthur! He's so awesometacular! That's right! It's a word. No, not really but, you know! Anyway, Great job!
Lady Ningrum chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Hello :)
This story is really good and the bromance is just so irresistable. I know that you haven't updated for a year and maybe you've already forgotten about all of this. And I know that not a lot of people goes to this particular fandom again.
But, I feel like this particular story should start going again. It's a shame to just leave a good story with quite a handfull of people reviewing, following, and favoriting it. I know it's been a year and many people probably forgot about this movie. But, as it is nearing Christmas and the movie is being shown again (and I was watching it yesterday :)) I feel like this particular fandom (and your story) should come again to life for the special holiday :D
I'm probably asking you too much but I really mean what I said (wrote) about how it'd be great if the fandom come back to life for Christmas :)
Well, that's it for me :)
I apolozige for the very long review. And Merry Christmas to you and family :D
mylenar chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
please write more the arthur Christmas section is painfully low so wee need more fanfics with more chapters contribute to the cause and this seems like a good fanfic i hope everything goes good for you and keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
#3 Coming soon... I'll hold you to that. ;)
I love this story! It is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY ADORABLE!
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Yay, this is awesome.
Tiny hippo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
They are like me and my toy train.
GryffindorSpark chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
That was adorable! I love it! I can't believe that there is so few stories on Arthur's Christmas! Jeez! That was really sweet though! Keep it up! ;)
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww wwwwwewwww ssssssessssooooooooopooooooo ooooooooo cute love it I think I'll die of the cuteness *dies but magicly comes back* keep writing need more cuteness
lolz time chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! SO CUTE! I'M FILLED WITH TEARS! PLZ CONTINUE!
lolz time chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
AWWWWW! OH MY GOD I'M CYING! SO CUTE!
PureAngelEyes chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
:) nice story really like the interactions between Steve an Arthur, can't wait to read more of ur story
Jenny Krakowski chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Love it! Keep going
27's Fury chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
D'AWWWWW! TEH CUTENESS! 83 I mean I honestly have a hard time seeing them as little ones rather than just chibi versions of themselves but STILL! XD I can't wait to read the next one! 83
PenGator3 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Perhaps...
27's Fury chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
D'awwww! First ever Arthur Christmas story I've read and it's really cute! I hope to read more one-shots and soon! 83