Reviews for Moments with Santa's sons
mabpanda chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hello! I just wanted to say I love this story and that I really like your writing style! I know it's been a while since you last updated this, and you've probably lost interest in it since then, but could maybe you please update this story? Like maybe once please? Since it's Christmas time? Eh, even if you don't I'll still enjoy what you've got written anyway, and I hope you have a great day and a merry Christmas!
DataTheAndroid chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Aww this was so cute. I love Arthur! He's so awesometacular! That's right! It's a word. No, not really but, you know! Anyway, Great job!
Lady Ningrum chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Hello :)
This story is really good and the bromance is just so irresistable. I know that you haven't updated for a year and maybe you've already forgotten about all of this. And I know that not a lot of people goes to this particular fandom again.
But, I feel like this particular story should start going again. It's a shame to just leave a good story with quite a handfull of people reviewing, following, and favoriting it. I know it's been a year and many people probably forgot about this movie. But, as it is nearing Christmas and the movie is being shown again (and I was watching it yesterday :)) I feel like this particular fandom (and your story) should come again to life for the special holiday :D
I'm probably asking you too much but I really mean what I said (wrote) about how it'd be great if the fandom come back to life for Christmas :)
Well, that's it for me :)
I apolozige for the very long review. And Merry Christmas to you and family :D
Mylenrawr chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
please write more the arthur Christmas section is painfully low so wee need more fanfics with more chapters contribute to the cause and this seems like a good fanfic i hope everything goes good for you and keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
#3 Coming soon... I'll hold you to that. ;)
I love this story! It is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY ADORABLE!
TheRealMerlin chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Yay, this is awesome.
Tiny hippo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
They are like me and my toy train.
GryffindorSpark chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
That was adorable! I love it! I can't believe that there is so few stories on Arthur's Christmas! Jeez! That was really sweet though! Keep it up! ;)
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww wwwwwewwww ssssssessssooooooooopooooooo ooooooooo cute love it I think I'll die of the cuteness *dies but magicly comes back* keep writing need more cuteness
lolz time chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! SO CUTE! I'M FILLED WITH TEARS! PLZ CONTINUE!
lolz time chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
AWWWWW! OH MY GOD I'M CYING! SO CUTE!
PureAngelEyes chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
:) nice story really like the interactions between Steve an Arthur, can't wait to read more of ur story
Jenny Krakowski chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Love it! Keep going
27's Fury chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
D'AWWWWW! TEH CUTENESS! 83 I mean I honestly have a hard time seeing them as little ones rather than just chibi versions of themselves but STILL! XD I can't wait to read the next one! 83
PenGator3 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012