Reviews for A Triangle of Many Sides: Book Two
aichioluv chapter 47 . 2/2/2014
Happy New Year Scribbler! It's been a long time since you last updated your story. Then again, it's been a long time since I last read it too. I hope things have been good for you :)

I honestly love how you throw out words that I've never seen before, which goes to show my vocabulary is limited... which is a bruise to my own ego because I consider myself a former avid reader. Also, it's lovely how that word fits in nicely with the context. You did not give me the feeling of "Hey, she just put in a big word to sound impressive. Meh."

Now. The story. Every chapter brings a shiver down my spine. This one is no different. I would send you a hug all the way from Singapore if I could. I know what to expect whenever I read your story - lots of awesomeness and stunned moments. But why does that feeling feel so fresh every time I do that? Every chapter gives me a new persepctive, a new emotion that I did not feel till then. (okay, exaggeration, but it's not too far from the truth.)

It's like 'Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, Zack killed them!' I mean, whaattt? Now what? I loved how Helena's appearance played a very small-big contribution in helping him find back a sliver of his identity. But now...

Anyway, did you know that at the epilogue of Before Crisis, all the Turks return? But I guess that can't happen since so many of them died here. I must say, though. Your story is moving in a more realistic direction... (and insert a 5-minute lecture here)

Have an awesome week ahead!
Princess Unikitty chapter 55 . 10/21/2013
nice use of detail in this chapter.
YellowShoes chapter 55 . 10/21/2013
Finally! Been waiting for the next update. Been well worth it though. I think this Elmyra chapter is long overdue.
aichioluv chapter 46 . 10/15/2013
Hi Scribbler! It has been a long time since I reviewed! Golly, I have been missing in action (in reading other fanfictions) for the longest time. Good to see that one of my favourite stories is still going on strong! Now, I shall begin my review.

So I reread the previous chapter again and here are my new thoughts: Did I say how much I want to pinch Hojo's nose until it breaks? Well, this chapter was not as crazy as Zack: Puppy. But gee girl, you're making me feel that Hojo's death in FF7 is too easy... Come to think of it, Hojo's death came too quickly and painlessly, considering the monstrosities that he had done. I'm rooting for Zack Fair, even though I know he's gonna die anyway. Well, I can only hope... in a perfect world.

Review for this one: I love the characterisation of Richie and Helena. How did you manage to flesh out the data from the wiki pages and make them feel so alive? Simply amazing. Oh, and I learnt a new word: Invective.

That's all for today. Yeah I know, just one chapter. I'll review again sometime soon! *fingers crossed* Happy Halloween (in advance)!
Guest chapter 53 . 8/21/2013
Can u plz get back to Reasons in Madness i loved that story
6tailedninja chapter 53 . 8/17/2013
Man this is a depressing story, which I suppose it should be being a Final Fantasy game story (though any good Japanese game has a depressing background) I have found my self caring for several of the characters, especially Naifu, it was gut wrenching to hear her back story and that she died. Seeing as how you are referring to this as pre-canon I almost don't want to finish reading the story. I want a happy ending! Of course Final Fantasy VII never really does have a happy ending seeing as how humans are extinct in 500 years. But I digress, I hope you update soon and I look forward to further readings.
6tailedninja chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
Denzel Washington Ah-haha
Princess Unikitty chapter 53 . 8/6/2013
well-written chapter. keep it up
cocosnest3 chapter 53 . 8/6/2013
oh my word! Did Tseng find them or something? Please tell me its a nice Turk who found them...

You have done an excellent work with this!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/10/2013
I really like this part "The parts didn't cohere; the whole was lacking, as if the pieces added up but the answer got a big red cross put on it by the teacher, without any comment about how to change the wrong answer into the right one." Very creative.
Asdfgh12345 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I'm only familiar with Before Crisis and some of its characters from some YouTube videos and wiki pages, but this was still surprisingly entertaining to read. Thanks.
Asdfgh12345 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Nice stuff! Your writing style seems quite good to me, and I really like your characterizations. They seem very fitting. And the scenario you made up seems very fitting too.
wow. just wow chapter 51 . 5/11/2013
This entire fic has been absolutely amazing to read and explains a lot. I honestly felt like crying at some parts and I really like how you have characterised the BC Turks.
Thank you.
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 48 . 4/15/2013
Aw crap, please don't make Zack die after all the other deaths that have so far taken place in this story. I know it's part of the story, but come on, Naifu died, Helena died, Richie died, Zack was gruesomely experimented on and tortured extensively, Cloud is in a coma and probably screaming from the top of his lungs on the inside (if not deep mentally) from all the horrors he's gone through, Cissnei's super depressed and Aerith is going to be most likely heartbroken depending on if Zack will survive. Please, please, please have Zack live! He's my second favorite character besides Cloud! T-T On the positive note, very, very, very well done chapter! I could visualize everything! You use the sensory descriptions beautifully and your spelling and grammar are 100% amazing! :D Plus your use of vocabulary is most impressive ;)
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 47 . 4/15/2013
Noooooooo! Why are all of the characters I find funny and awesome dying?! ToT Helena! Richie! So sad...*sniffle* This is messed up, oh gosh if this had actually happened in Crisis Core/FFVII I would have been so P'OD and sad... The only upside is that Cissnei and Tseng haven't died! And Zack and Cloud. And Tifa (even though I don't like her). And Aerith, of course, but sadly she might die later in this. Didn't all of the other Turks besides Rude, Reno and Tseng go into exile, not to their deaths? Please, if it's possible, just exile the rest of them. But man, your chapters are so powerful! I was emotionally swayed and felt true remorse towards Helena's and Richie's deaths and could actually visualize everything (even if I'd rather not at some parts). Not like there was anything wrong with the chapter! But lord...so much wrong done...I have always regarded Hojo as a thing rather than an actual homo sapien, but oh gosh this depicts him as not only a thing but also the monster I consider him. Can't wait to read the next chapter!