Reviews for 11, 12, 14
timano chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
I enjoyed reading this story, and Maya is a well-rounded, interesting character with plenty of promise! I look forward to the sequel (which I'll read in due time, no pun intended). 10 out of 10 stars!
let me delete this account chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
What Doctor is this? 11? Ok. Haha, I was reading this and didn't look at who it was, so I pictured the whole thing with 10! Yay.. Hi there.
-CJA
GordonTheWhale chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Ah! The name now makes sense! XD I hadnt even realized that there was a new chapter until I was looking at my favorite stories! XD can't wait for the next chapter, it's so well written and the plot is awesome! but what was up with the child in the beginning? That confused me... PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
I think I'm the only one who thought "KROOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!" when he said "Wrong lever." ;) Hahaha, I'm just waiting for you to reference the "Spinach puffs" scene :) "Is something burning?" "*gasp* My spinach puffs!" hahaha! XD or "IT'S DINNER TIME!" XD I feel like such a nerd...

Anyway...Love this chapter! It's so awesome! You're so much better at writing for the Doctor than I am. :P :) I guess that's good, it'd really stink if everyone wrote the Doctor like me. ;) He's just such a complex guy, you know?

Um...this is getting long (at least on mobile) so...yeah...bye!

~Wolfy
Ayluy chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Heya! Just stepping by to let you know that I'm really enjoying this fic :)

The way you portrait the Doctor is very... Doctor-ish (Eleven in my head, just so you know :)) and I like the way he and Maya interact. Maya's 'not-surprised' moments great. It just gives her a feeling of taking everything in stride without being to blasé about the things she doesn't know yet, if that makes sense. Yeah, really like Maya. That sarcasm line in the TARDIS won me over :D Oh, and Kronk! I don't think I'll ever be able to see the Doctor pulling any lever without imagining him in Kronk's lab attire and dissolving into silly giggles :D

Hmm, so that means Maya knows human entertainment even if she never met another one before... Oh, I just had to imagine little Maya watching tv and feeling completely lonely because there's no one else like her, but at the same time she has proof that there are/were others out there, and they made those movies, and that's why she keeps watching them, to feel less alone... Ok, kind of making this story more tragic than it sounds in your words, but it just came to mind. Do with it as you wish :D

Also, love the way you incorporate history. It just feels natural (Al! Ha! That charming (?) little Italo gangster) and makes for the perfect setting for Doctor-approved trouble :)

Hoping for more of this, cheers, etc,

Ayluy ;)
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
You made an Emporers New Groove reference! I love you! hahaha :)

Anyway, love this chapter! Very interesting, and educational, actually. We haven't covered this time period in my history class, so I'm actually learning something! (Told ya so mom! XD)

Can't wait for more!

~Wolfy
GordonTheWhale chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Another great chapter! This story is soooo good! I'm so excited for the next chapter, please update soon! XD
Shaybo27 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
This sounds pretty interesting :) Wonderful story thus far-Love it :) Update soon?
GordonTheWhale chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Oh! The plot thinkens! I'm so excited for the next chap! I really like Maya's character, she just so... Real. Like I can totally see her on the show! Thanks for answering my question! It's so awesome that you made it up! XD
GordonTheWhale chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Awesome story! Again, it's like an actual episode! Are you making up all these stories about the Voyance and stuff, cause they sound so real! :)
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Haha I LOVE this story! It is seriously like an actual episode of Doctor Who! THe way you portray the Doctor is spot on! I can see him doing everything! And the writing is so professional! I'm suscribing!

And I see the 11th Dr. when I read it. I love David Tennant, but I think I like Matt Smith better... He just has this craz energy, you know? XP
W.I.T.C.H.DoctorWhoRULEZ chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
LOVE IT! hope to see more! XD
Rixel chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Interesting... I totally thought of the 9th doctor while reading it. Maybe it was the attitude? Dunno.
Red Blue White Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Promising start. It sounds very authentic you must be a big whovian.