Reviews for The Leaf That Never Wilts
917brat chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I would so love to read more of this so please keep this up and update it again soon.
Lady Nyshah chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Cant wait for more!
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
wow
vampyaoifan123 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
great story please continue it
TheViewer chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Awesome please update
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
please start updating soon i wanna see how this storyline goes :D
Kurayami Kazuo Riddle chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
continue soon please
Dracowoman chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
good job, update soon please.

4/5
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Please continue when will team 8 meet team 7
crossoverfan4ever chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
In one of the previous chapters you said that her affinity was wind. How come its water in this chapter? Update again soon...
UltimateFanAddict chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Excellent story. Please update :)
ladygoddess8 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
A little weird but I can kind of see how it works. Can't wait to see if the team recovers.
asredwer chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Nice job with this chapter. You are doing a good job with Naruko's issues with Kurenai. I think that it is a very realistic and well written reaction to what happened in this chapter between them. I wonder if Naruko's attitude will be detrimental to the team's performance in the exams.

Also good job with the fights. I look forward to reading more.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
awsome fic really original great work
Lydia-Hood chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
This stories as good points and bad points, I would say a good point is a rather original story concept, bad point would be the writing, there are many errors all over too many to mention through all the chapters.

An issue I have is also mostly the Wave Arc and how Naruko react to Kurenai, the Wave Arc which in Naruto was the first major story arc was kind of life changing for Naruto as he faced the harsh reality of being Shinobi, it was a arc which was quite lengthy yet here it was made rather short too much rushed too much of it was skipped to the point it was kinda confusing at one point or another during it.

Also the reaction to Kurenai is particular, Naruko should have been more naturally closer to females and more distant to males her reaction was rather unfitting, she should have been closer to her Sensei due to her being female than she was and while you say she is supposedly based on Poison Ivy, I find Naruko's personality to be... lacking compared to Ivy's, its too raw and cold. Her reaction is also too much for what has happened, she seemingly knew Naruko for years she should have been closer to her than even Yamato in many ways due to being probably the oldest of the females which would have partaken in teaching Naruko so mostly she would have been the one to see for knowledge which is usually passed by mothers and such.