Reviews for Series 6 Twisted and Turned
Zookie 12 chapter 40 . 6/27
It's been like a year since you've last updated this fanfic, but please write another chapter soon because this story is fabulous! I really like it and just please continue!
Keep writing,
Zookie 12 :)
Angeltop129 chapter 40 . 4/4
Update plzzzzzzz
QuietParramore chapter 40 . 11/8/2014
I really enjoy this story. It is an interesting spin on the whole OC/Time Lady/jumping around the Doctors timeline type of story. Looking forward to reading more :)
Kat Hosk chapter 40 . 8/9/2014
Oh my god write more lady, I'm waiting for the next chapter! (I don't mean to be mean just saying) anyways, I'll make you a deal... if you upload at least three chapters during this month of this story, then I will review all of the chapters by how many chapters you can upload. For example, if you upload four, then I will review each chapter of this story four times, EVERY CHAPTER! I am doing this because I LOVE your story! Lots of Love and friendship!

Kat!
DodgeElica chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
So very much enjoying the story. A question for you my dear: the Doctor has admitted his feelings to Sapphire but as far as I can tell she's never returned the notion even though she knows she does love him. I'm wondering if the Doctor is just waiting for her to be ready or in his nervousness hasn't quite noticed she returns it. And my critical part of your wonderful story. I mean not to judge you but to give you my personal opinion: 1. I think you should get a Beta. There are a lot of errors, miss spellings, and you put seen a lot instead of saw. It goes against a lot of grammatical rules and stuff. 2. This is just a personal thing I want to say. The intimate moments between Sapphire and the Doctor I think should be changed slightly. They should still happen, but different ways to describe it other than he's kissing me again or I kiss him instead. For example of ways to possibly use: he approaches quietly and before I can ask him what he's doing or find the right words he kisses me soundly, his lips melding to mine and pulls me closer.

Anyway some more description never hurts.

I still love the story, I really do. I hope you will continue, and happy writing!
kittyrsocute chapter 40 . 6/18/2014
I can't wait for your next update! I'M SO EXCITED!
Jess Grape chapter 40 . 6/13/2014
OMG! I loved it! I'm not lying, I read the whole fic in just one day, and I'm eager for the next chapter, Let's kill Hitler is one of my fav :3 You're amazing, I swear!
GentlestCobra2 chapter 40 . 4/23/2014
make more chapters please
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 40 . 4/23/2014
Ha! LOL. Anyway great chapter! I love this story by the way. It's one of the few stories that inspired me to write "Dang it! Why me?" You should check that out. But really. Awesome story.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 40 . 2/28/2014
I really hope you update again soon because I love this story.
Until next time.
13's a charm chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Im so glad im not the only 1 that noticed the silence look like the person from the scream
Kat chapter 39 . 2/14/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Is this romance? With 11 and oc?
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 40 . 2/5/2014
Ahhhhhhh, hello! I don't believe I have talked to you, haven't actually found a reason to, but now I would like to ask for an update. And of course I don't want to sound like some snappy mean person who is impatient, I am trying to say it in a friendly way, but somehow making it seem as though I were the 11th Doctor with my ramblings. Sorry about that. I, for some weird, strange reason, cannot get him out of my head. Anyways! Can I make a guess here? I will anyways! OK, so is her headache because of her being like a second Ganger or something? It sounds interesting that way, really it does! Ooh, and a 'Meeting the competition' moment! Yay! Can't wait!
GottaLoveTen chapter 40 . 2/2/2014
*puppy eyes* pwease update soon?