Reviews for Series 6 Twisted and Turned
SeleneAlice chapter 40 . 5/12
please update this story soon! please!
SeleneAlice chapter 40 . 5/12
please update this story soon! please!
I'm Clara Oswald chapter 40 . 12/23/2016
PLZ, UPDAAAATTTTTEEEEE! Thx
supergirl chapter 40 . 7/30/2016
please update this is the best fanfic i have ever read please update! plz plz plz plz
Shadow - The last Timelady chapter 40 . 4/26/2016
Please, please, please! Update your story is amazing and I really want to see what happens next!
Whovian11 chapter 40 . 1/10/2016
PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS THE BEST STROY INCLUDING PUBLISHED NOVELS THAT I VAHE EVER EVER READ AND I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH SO PLEASE UPDAT! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE BUT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY PUBLISH THIS ON IBOOKS OR SOMETHING ITS INCREDIBLE THANK YOU SO MUCH YOURE INCREDIBLE AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS
philindaforever chapter 40 . 11/11/2015
pleaae update finish this i love it Share Gif: media/yoJC2Olx0ekMy2nX7W
bluebird397 chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
Please continue this! It is BRILLIANT!
Ninjagorulz chapter 40 . 9/21/2015
According to your thing/summary bottom, it says you haven't updated in a whole. YEAR AND 3/4! PLEASE UPDATE!

-Ninjagorulz
Destine Star chapter 40 . 6/27/2015
It's been like a year since you've last updated this fanfic, but please write another chapter soon because this story is fabulous! I really like it and just please continue!
Keep writing,
Zookie 12 :)
Angeltop129 chapter 40 . 4/4/2015
Update plzzzzzzz
QuietParramore chapter 40 . 11/8/2014
I really enjoy this story. It is an interesting spin on the whole OC/Time Lady/jumping around the Doctors timeline type of story. Looking forward to reading more :)
CupKate Sweets chapter 40 . 8/9/2014
Oh my god write more lady, I'm waiting for the next chapter! (I don't mean to be mean just saying) anyways, I'll make you a deal... if you upload at least three chapters during this month of this story, then I will review all of the chapters by how many chapters you can upload. For example, if you upload four, then I will review each chapter of this story four times, EVERY CHAPTER! I am doing this because I LOVE your story! Lots of Love and friendship!

Kat!
DodgeElica chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
So very much enjoying the story. A question for you my dear: the Doctor has admitted his feelings to Sapphire but as far as I can tell she's never returned the notion even though she knows she does love him. I'm wondering if the Doctor is just waiting for her to be ready or in his nervousness hasn't quite noticed she returns it. And my critical part of your wonderful story. I mean not to judge you but to give you my personal opinion: 1. I think you should get a Beta. There are a lot of errors, miss spellings, and you put seen a lot instead of saw. It goes against a lot of grammatical rules and stuff. 2. This is just a personal thing I want to say. The intimate moments between Sapphire and the Doctor I think should be changed slightly. They should still happen, but different ways to describe it other than he's kissing me again or I kiss him instead. For example of ways to possibly use: he approaches quietly and before I can ask him what he's doing or find the right words he kisses me soundly, his lips melding to mine and pulls me closer.

Anyway some more description never hurts.

I still love the story, I really do. I hope you will continue, and happy writing!
kittyrsocute chapter 40 . 6/18/2014
I can't wait for your next update! I'M SO EXCITED!