Reviews for Realizations
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/13
Good.
mrsmorgan2013 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love this, even if the characters were OOC I still loved what you did with it, I love that u chose to do something unexpected
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That was so deep; it was just really, really beautiful.
tearzofthestarz chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Element Siren chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Kind of twisted but at least she isn't conflicted about it and causing them pain. BUT SO JEALOUS AND KIND OF WISH I HAD THE TWO HOTTEST ORIGINALS IN LOVE WITH ME
JessyMessy789 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It was a good story but I honestly don't know how I feel about it. I'm conflicted. I like Elijah but I love my Klaroline!

Plus, I think it's a bit OOC to be utterly honest because Klaus would NEVER share her like that, he has too much pride & in my opinion too much love for her to ever consider that. I mean when he fought with Elijah over Tatia, they practically almost killed each other & their relationship was ruined. I also don't think Elijah would go for Caroline like that. He'd stay a protective older brother but that could also just be my Klaroline & Elejah feels. Lmao!
lostinmysticfalls chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I don't even ship Caroline/Elijah but I thoroughly enjoy your stories! What are you doing to me? LOL amazing writing as always! :)
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Amazing oneshot. I honestly never pictured Caroline with Elijah before this story. I like the idea tho and the fact that Caroline needed both of the brothers because they are completely different with her. ;)
liarfaker chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I read this story some time ago (when I was still a lurker here) and I liked it so much that I decided to re-read it. And yup! it's even better. I love this love triangle and the narration. Great!
Meagan chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was beautiful! I can totally see Caroline and Elijah together now! I hope you continue this...
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very sweet and well written. Absolutely loved it.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
this is amazing. Just fantastic, a great read - I loved the relationship between Klaus/Caroline/Elijah
gossipgirl019 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Amazing I luv the idea of her belonging 2 them both even though I'm a sucker for Klaroline
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Loved this. I love the idea of the three of them for all eternity.
dulcety chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
this is so "damn near perfect" it's unreal. love it!