Reviews for Choices
Any chance you could continue this work of art? I'm looking forward to season3 of wakfu and your work is adorable... It would fit nicely considering the ship is kinda official...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
I love it
Guess chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Lol i just love Amalias dad (im too lazy to type his name) hes funny XD
Guess chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Lol i laughed so hard in the 2nd A/N when you asked why you were asking these question XD
JustBenifet chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
YAY! Sorry, I've kind of been ghost reading up until now, but that was the perfect way to end this fanfic. I really enjoyed it!
Evil glare chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
You are aware that Yugo is the eliatrope King right not only that but chibi was the king before him.
Sta Fantasia chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
I guess you need to see the first OVA if you don't see it.
Ser you! :3
TwiDash FTW .Harmony Dash chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
I'm new to the Wakfu fandom and this made me squeal so much, like a little girl getting to try dresses on and ride ponies :3
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
NOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
Ok so I was trying to think of what yugo would look like in a tux and then I thought what about the hat!? Nothing and I mean nothing can make the hat go with a formal tux so what will he wear to fancy stuff and he can't take his hat off because we all know what's under it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
God is everyone trying to ship them!?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
OMG AZ THE NEXT MIRA ( Mira from the anime Fairy Tail, don't know? LOOK IT UP!)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Yep it official yugo is going crazy he can hear talking animals. SOMEONE GET THE CUBE AWAY FROM HIME WE DONT WANT ANOTHER NOX!
kingsleyngonye chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Please can you write about yugo and Amalia. When they marry the continues of this story.
Please