Reviews for Choices
Garoozis chapter 8 . 3/17
There has got to be more to this story than that. Don't get me wrong, it is a great story, I have read it twice so far. I love these two characters, their personalities just feed into each other. I still think this story has some more to say.
Garoozis chapter 9 . 2/20
I love this story so far. Can't wait to find out what happens next for these two lovers
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 9 . 1/10
that was cute :) thanks to the ova's now, its not all that canonical, but honestly i dont care, it was cute as hell!
AlexistheEliatrope chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
best fanfic I've ever read. I kind of don't like the ending, though. But this is pretty epic, too bad it's a one shot. you r an amazing author.
pkmn11 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Liking the story so farmbut bro, seriously? Rheneas and Skarloey? I know where you got those names, so stop referencing TTTE.

Other than that, great story.
Cheers
true support chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
this is a nice story and all but the ending not so good make it to where armand got married and yugo and amalia confess along with ruel on his way
JakeCrusher chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
What an ending! That last bit was funny!
JakeCrusher chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
I would like to know what Roesia looks like?
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
This story needs CONFLICT! One of the best things about the show was watching the gang get into trouble but everything is going along too smoothly!
Maybe Yugo should have had a love Rival of sorts?
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I'm surprise Az is still alive, little birds tend to have short lifespans? Of course this Wakfu so anything goes I guess?
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Apologies if this is offensive to ask but...
What do you call Dally and Eva's mix bred children "CraIops" or "IopCras"
WakfuFan chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Closet idea would be bad could open the portal,get out of closet and unlock Amalia then.
Naleastie chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
wait whaaaat, we won't know about their wedding?! Noooo T_T my dreams are shattered..

It was fun I can't wait to read your next wakfu fanfics!
UnknownShadowOfAtlantis chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Very nice fanfic! Is it possible if I use a few concepts for my fanfic? I hope you would accept my request. It's hard to think of something these days. Thanks and more power to you!
Mr.Evil chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
huh this was the end? It seemed like their was a lot of build up for uniting kingdoms and more fluff. for this to be the last chapter just a letter to Ruel, feels kind of cut short.