Reviews for The Diaries
scaramouche chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
So my last commet on this fic was 6 years ago! Wow! And i still love it. I've been reading all kinds of other fandoms since then but whenever I get burnt out and think "what should I read now?" The answer is usually Harry Potter. Lol. But occasionally I remind myself of 'that awesome andromeda fic' and make my way back here. Thank you so much for writing this. What can I say? It just hits all my buttons. 3
Une Rose chapter 29 . 9/11/2011
so, i was reading this chapter, im not quite done, but i noticed something, you keep not completing your sentences and dont mention the clients name in dialog at all...

"His name is and you'll remember that..."

"You must be ."

is this on purpose or was it a mistake?

also, because i didnt mention this above, i love this story. it has just the right amount of harper and beka and goodness to make me fall in love.

its hard to find an andromeda story thats this good.
Death-Muncher chapter 55 . 3/1/2010
This is the second time i've read this story and you have written a ridiculously detailed, intricate awesome fic. Way to freakin go. This fic is quality x a million. ]

Keep up the great work.
Riya chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thanks, i really enjoyed reading this. :)
Joseph chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I liked it...I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel perhaps...:-)
APatchOfSunlight chapter 55 . 12/24/2008
I loved it. I truly did. The Maru's quirky personality, and quirky ways of showing her personality, Harper's absolutely cute feral attitude, Beka's journey into responsibility, Vex Peg's quiet supportive presence, Rev Bem's peaceful understanding, Trance's bright if mysterious positivity, Andromeda's snobbish pride and Tyr's surprisingly patient gentleness all served to make this a beautiful piece of character study. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to read this.

My favorite quote would have to be: "Don't look at me, I don't have an AI." Or something in that manner. It made my smile every time.

I'm curious at the lack of Dylan, but not particularly upset, his 'noble' natural Gary-Drewness would have spoiled the gritty realness of the life you have portrayed here.

Thanks again for this. I'll never look at another highly advanced, slipstream capable, space cargo hauler in the same way, even if they aren't as 'impressive' as the Maru.

-Josey
Mimiheart chapter 55 . 10/13/2008
I liked this too, though it took awhile.
konniemacian chapter 55 . 8/12/2008
This was Wonderfull, I realy enjoyed it and know I'll be coming back time and again to read this one. It's dark, raw and painfull in places and in others full of joy and laughter. Pesonaly I think you did a fantastic job of capturing all the aspects of what Harpers life was probably like on earth and as he would have been recovering and coping with being 'free'.

Loved it tons (Poor Harper)

KM
rholou chapter 55 . 6/17/2008
i was feeling nostalgic for a bit of andromeda and specifically harper and i came across this story. at first the size daunted me a bit but i thought what the hell. a week later i've finished and i find myself wishing there was more. great story, no i take that back, bloody fantastic story.
phoenix's shadow chapter 55 . 2/28/2008
this is so sososososososoSO GOOD! i LOVE it!i love how you did everything tried to make everything different and stuff, is there a sequel?
scaramouche chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
wow, so it's been a few years since I started reading this. (reading my older reviews makes me weep at my own stupidity.) just wanted to let you know that this story is still in my favourite links and I read little parts that I suddenly remember and must read again usually a couple times a month. all in all I've probably read this story about thirty times if not more. it's truly a masterpiece of fanfiction. I love you and if gay marriage is ever legal we should totally tie the knot. just kidding. but seriously we should. ;)
Peleus16 chapter 55 . 7/14/2007
Hey! I just started reading some Andromeda fics lately and I stumbled across yours. It took me a week to finish all of it! I wanted to tell you what a amazing story this is. It was very well-written and all of the characters fit perfectly. This is one of my favorite fanfics that I have ever read on this site. Excellent job on finishing such a beautiful story and now I am off to read more of your stories. Congratulations, again!
Dustin Banks chapter 55 . 1/27/2007
Oh My, Sat at the computer for much longer then planned too, by I finaly finished reading it. Wow. It was... Stunning, Great, Imaginitive... just pick the best complement you can think of and throw 'er in. Beautifully Masterfullish. Captures the characters e xtremely well, they are actualy people, etc. Well Done!
Dugleik chapter 30 . 9/22/2006
So there was a few tears, but it ended with a warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach.
Dugleik chapter 28 . 9/22/2006
I can picture Beka giving Harper that talk. Brilliant.