Reviews for Relaxation
cjunited38 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
i really love the way u write fan fics they always bring a smile or chuckle ty.
Myx Nyx chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Loved it! I can so see Maura just stripping off and being all 'fair is fair'! And Jane's eyes going wide as saucers. Boobs! Maura boobs! Oh. My. God. Haha, awesome job! Scampering off to read more!
Myx Nyx chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
"He did ask me out on a date recently…"

"I'll kill him."

I can totally imagine Jane just lunging for the door. 'He's dead. He's so dead, I'll kill him. He's dead.'

Brilliant.
fangirl81 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Love this one!
yays chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This was great fun to read!
kjviking chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
one more chapter with Angela coming over would be a blast to read...you are awesome with these characters. please continue your obsession with them as it feeds mine very well :)
Whovian247c chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
not bad, I liked it! they way the story was delivered was differnt but not in a bad way. Love Rizzles!
Lanaholic chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I laughed so much on this point:

"We're not lovers, Maura." Jane's eyes remained closed, head turned.
The doctor's answer was soft and certain. "We should be."

...not good while sitting in a trolley and people watching
Thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
hahahaha i love your style of writing! And i enjoy all your stories and how they aren't too drama filled when there is some drama. I like that you really get the charcters and how they would react to things. You just do an amazing job.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I know you wrote this a while back but I love rereading your stories. and even though i niormally dont comment, i felt the need to tell you that you are a great writer. you have a way of making the reader feel like they are there. Thank you for sharing your writing here with us :)
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
About time Angela's pestering did some good. lol
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
GOOD STORY FUNNY
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Peeping Tom Maura at first. Angela brought them together secretly.

Jane talks to Jo like I talk to my dog.

Love Maura talking Jane into it logically.
halfbadgirl chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Have I ever posted a review for this story? Can't remember. But, since it's the third time I've read it ... and loved it ... I think I should.

I love the easy and natural way Maura guides Jane along to the next logical step of their relationship. It is so Maura. And Jane, who is finally ready for reason ... and emotion ... is so lump-in-her-throat Jane. Of course, the aromas and ambience of Jane's private sanctuary assist Maura in her steadfast pursuit of reason ... and relaxation. But the real testament to the perfection of your writing is that, from beginning to end, I heard and saw Maura and Jane as they are portrayed by Sasha and Angie in context of the actual tv show. You captured their voices and gestures perfectly. Spot on. So very well done.

There is only one bit of dialog I might argue was "missing" from your story ... the same point I think that is still missing from my review of your story. So let me toss it out there and see what you think:

When Maura is finally standing before Jane in complete openness, on level footing, sans clothing, she gently urges Jane to look at her, coaxing her with her warm voice. Losing her battle with reason, Jane removes her hand from her eyes and sees before her ... Maura's fairness. Slowly, Jane releases an unintentionally held breath as a naked whisper. Both women hear it, Jane's soft utterance, the defining moment of their transition: "So very beautiful."

Ummmm ... Well, perhaps you get the gist of what I'm saying. ... Nah, in retrospect, I think your version is perfect as it is written. In fact, your story proves the adage: less is most definitely more. So very beautiful indeed.

Thank you for sharing.
j9tigger chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I like when Jane can't focus. I like when Maura can't focus too. And when it happens at the same time? Awesome.