Reviews for Relaxation
I hate that Angela is so nosy and interfering. In fact she reminds me a lot of my own mother
malexfaith chapter 7 . 3/10
Yes... that's how you do it. Go Maura. Love her. Awesome read. Thanks heaps for sharing
cjunited38 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
i really love the way u write fan fics they always bring a smile or chuckle ty.
Myx Nyx chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Loved it! I can so see Maura just stripping off and being all 'fair is fair'! And Jane's eyes going wide as saucers. Boobs! Maura boobs! Oh. My. God. Haha, awesome job! Scampering off to read more!
Myx Nyx chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
"He did ask me out on a date recently…"

"I'll kill him."

I can totally imagine Jane just lunging for the door. 'He's dead. He's so dead, I'll kill him. He's dead.'

Brilliant.
fangirl81 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Love this one!
yays chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This was great fun to read!
kjviking chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
one more chapter with Angela coming over would be a blast to read...you are awesome with these characters. please continue your obsession with them as it feeds mine very well :)
Whovian247c chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
not bad, I liked it! they way the story was delivered was differnt but not in a bad way. Love Rizzles!
connyx chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I laughed so much on this point:

"We're not lovers, Maura." Jane's eyes remained closed, head turned.
The doctor's answer was soft and certain. "We should be."

...not good while sitting in a trolley and people watching
Thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
hahahaha i love your style of writing! And i enjoy all your stories and how they aren't too drama filled when there is some drama. I like that you really get the charcters and how they would react to things. You just do an amazing job.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I know you wrote this a while back but I love rereading your stories. and even though i niormally dont comment, i felt the need to tell you that you are a great writer. you have a way of making the reader feel like they are there. Thank you for sharing your writing here with us :)
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
About time Angela's pestering did some good. lol
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
GOOD STORY FUNNY
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Peeping Tom Maura at first. Angela brought them together secretly.

Jane talks to Jo like I talk to my dog.

Love Maura talking Jane into it logically.