Reviews for Permutations
Shutupnkissme313 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Is it sweet? Yep. It also is as pure a Charah story that I've had the pleasure of reading. Really liked the Carina/Sarah relationship as well. Nothing wrong with the occasional diabetic coma :)
Bob chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
This was a beautiful story! I think even John Casey would have shed a tear or two, I know I did (damn lady feelings!). I would love to read some updates to this story. Thank you so much for writing this! This is only the second time I've felt compelled to write a review, so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Molotov chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Is this a perfect story?
It's a little clunky, the dialogue runs on a little long.
You have room for improvement as a writer.
BUT.
Someone should call 911 because I went into diabetic shock from how sweet this story was.
This is a fresh and unique AU take on the Chuck and Sarah story. And I really, really enjoyed it.
Shit man. It's just really fucking lovely.
Barbadiangirl chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
It's a very good thing I wasn't reading this in public because people would be questioning why I was looking at a tablet and grinning like a silly school girl and would probably think i belonged In the mental. But seriously, my family was wondering what I was smiling so much at as I read this and I literally had to refrain from letting out Ellie-like squeals as I read this story. I enjoyed it very much and I want to thank you for sharing. I loved it and i congratualte you for a job well done.
Mike chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Awesome story, one of my fav's. You should write a sequel to this xD
Argo0 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
This story was an absolute delight to read, thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
BIG G chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
A WOULD READ ON AIR AGAIN
Costas TT chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Great ending to a fantastic story. Thank you so much for it.
ChuckFanForever chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
And so our fairy tale like couple gets their fairy tale ending! Chuck has a wonderful imagination to weave the Charah story into a bedtime story for little Lisa (even though the real story was just as magical)!

There was no excessive angst, no breakups (fake or otherwise), no other love interests, no drama, just sweet, sweet Charah. Almost doesn't seem like Chuck the TV characters! ;) I see what you did here, cut out all the obstacles getting in the way of our favourite couple and then set them up together! And it worked wonderfully! Yeah, I'll have to agree they probably waited a bit long to get married (5 yrs) after basically moving in together just 2 months after meeting but they were a young couple when it all started. This was a touching & heartwarming story and reminded me of Chuck during the best of times!
ChuckFanForever chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I was looking forward to the first time Chuck meets Sarah ever since I began reading this fic! It was worth the wait to read about the wonderful expressions and feelings they both had. What an incredibly sweet moment, looking forward to the rest!
Jr69stang chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
I really enjoyed this AU story.
I liked that Carina and Butch got together.
Chuck and Sarah in DC ? Not a nice place to be.
There is nothing else to criticise. So glad to see
completed stories on this site.
Maverick41 chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
That was simply beautiful my friend. The moving, the wedding, the fact that they have a little girl, and the end where Sarah hears Chuck's voice through the baby monitor is pure...I don't want to say genius because it was so much more. It was perfect, for lack of a better word. You are super talented, and I'm excited to read LL&L.

I have to admit that I'm a little saddened by your AN because you said your next couple of stories will be a sort of departure for you. I do hope you continue writing for a very long time.
Maverick41 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
The beginning of this chapter was so great. Than in the middle, adding Ellie and Devon was great. Happy to see that Ellie is so supportive, but what else is new. The last paragraph was so sad to read with the fact that it was his last broadcast.

Great chapter!
Maverick41 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Not a lot of people can resist punching Bryce lol.

You wrote Chuck and Sarah together perfectly. It was just pure genius.

I like this Butch guys with Carina, although I was secretly hoping for Carina to get with Morgan, this works too.