Reviews for Permutations
baldcoder chapter 9 . 5/13
Great story! Very well done. I really like AU stories even when they don't include the intersect.
Carmichael Jr chapter 9 . 4/24
Wow, what a beautiful story, I loved it !
Well done !
Lonny J chapter 9 . 4/22
Never ceases to amaze me how these characters can be adapted to almost any situation. This was so good I stayed up till 5AM to finish it. Had to crash before reviewing though. Had a similar situation in my life many years ago. I fell hard for the voice of our answering service rep. Had lots of fantasies about how Ms. Sexy Voice looked. They finally had an open house and she was a foot shorter and 25 years older than me. Oh well! I see you haven't updated LL&L for some time. All too common on here, but I hope you can come back to it. Thanks fr this one, it was great.
Lonny J chapter 5 . 4/22
The scene in the apartment with Carina priming the conversation was hilarious.
n7agentbartowski chapter 4 . 3/10
Adorable! Loved the first meeting. I think you really captured the essence of being smitten at first sight...and 4th listen, I suppose!
n7agentbartowski chapter 3 . 3/10
I loved Carina's mini spy mission, nice twist, and just what a girl would do for her best friend.
I want to see Chuck and Sarah finally meet, you've build the anticipation so well.
n7agentbartowski chapter 1 . 3/9
What a great AU start! I haven't read too many college based AU fics, being in it myself, I don't usually like reading fics that remind me of the homework I should be doing...
But! This is such a unique idea and a very detailed, well written start. Interested to see where you go with it.
tw200 chapter 9 . 2/4
I just reread this story for about the eighth time. I loved it every bit as much as the first time. Once again thanks for a truly wonderful story. Hope all is well with you. TW
Shutupnkissme313 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Is it sweet? Yep. It also is as pure a Charah story that I've had the pleasure of reading. Really liked the Carina/Sarah relationship as well. Nothing wrong with the occasional diabetic coma :)
Bob chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
This was a beautiful story! I think even John Casey would have shed a tear or two, I know I did (damn lady feelings!). I would love to read some updates to this story. Thank you so much for writing this! This is only the second time I've felt compelled to write a review, so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Molotov chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Is this a perfect story?
It's a little clunky, the dialogue runs on a little long.
You have room for improvement as a writer.
BUT.
Someone should call 911 because I went into diabetic shock from how sweet this story was.
This is a fresh and unique AU take on the Chuck and Sarah story. And I really, really enjoyed it.
Shit man. It's just really fucking lovely.
Barbadiangirl chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
It's a very good thing I wasn't reading this in public because people would be questioning why I was looking at a tablet and grinning like a silly school girl and would probably think i belonged In the mental. But seriously, my family was wondering what I was smiling so much at as I read this and I literally had to refrain from letting out Ellie-like squeals as I read this story. I enjoyed it very much and I want to thank you for sharing. I loved it and i congratualte you for a job well done.
Mike chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Awesome story, one of my fav's. You should write a sequel to this xD
Argo0 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
This story was an absolute delight to read, thank you for writing such a wonderful story.