Reviews for Reign of The Gavel
Twilightlova20 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Update soon please! :)
imurmotherinlaw chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
GAAAAHHHH! SOOOO MUCH LOVE! Yes to Wes, please! I loved everybody's characters! Even Sebastian's! The way he reacted in the second chapter (hitting on Wes) was unpredictable, but completely suiting of him at the same time. And the Wevid bromance, along their friendship with Thad, was adorable! It was borderline not-a-bromance (which I would have still been receptive to, regardless). My eyes bulged out when Wes hit Sebastian with his gavel! Hahahahaha! *dies*
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Hehe! Loved it! Wes and David are the best! Great, now I have "Miss Baltimore Crabs" stuck in my head. Thanks a lot.

Lol! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
:D :D I wish Wes actually had come and hit Sebastian sooo much... Or David and his door, I'm really not picky. I love the way you write them too, it's really good.
music nimf chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Let me just say that I love bamf!Wes. So much love. And the Wes/David/Thad friendship never gets old (I vote for bromance btw). The Warblers are still notably ridiculous, I see.

I hope Blaine gets to see Wes again. I'm sure he missed the mama bear Warbler.
Tokala chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I spotted the Hairspray reference! Miss Baltimore Crabs! I thought those line sounded awfully familiar... :D

I'm glad you updated! Hm, Wes going up against Sebastian would sure be awesome and I totally love bossy and in control!Wes...
NoraMermaid chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I found it when Wes was ignoring Sebastian's flirt. It's from Miss Baltimore Crabs.
Eraman chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Yes I caught it in original it goes something like this: "First impressions can be tough but when I saw you I knew it. Ifn't your size was enough your last answer just blew it."

Love this chappie! Sebastian is sick in the head if he thinks he can get Wes! And I loved how David explained to the dean why Sebastian was out cold.
AceCade chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Wes is the man, Hairspray reference and all! :)
Nami Kagamine chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I really love your fanfic. Is awesome!
Wes is amazing... and I think Wevid Bromance is so freakin cute and funny!

Please update soon ;)
Shifteraei chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Of course I can catch the Hairspray reference. I amused myself for a little while singing it to myself and then imagining Wes singing it.
This was so fantastic, oh and I chose to see Wevid, always and forever.
I absolutely adore the way you write the Warblers and Wes and David in particular and desperately want to see more from you in regards to them.
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I am just POWERING through these types of fics you've made, and I kinda feel bad spamming you, but, *shrug* whatever.
ebb in and away chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh. My. GOSH! Thank you so much for writing this! I don't know if I've ever been as scared of Wes as I was during this story. Seriously, that was just incredible, and I am so glad that you wrote a BAMF!Wes story.
kawaii01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love how Wes can do that! You gotta love him! Fantastic story
Eraman chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love this story :D I totally want an update! Please? Make Blaine and Kurt hear what Wes did to Sebastian please!