Reviews for Fear
the invisible locker partner chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
wellwellwell. very well done! an inner monologe sort of thingy. i like it. is there more? after episode 3? okay. next...
the invisible locker partner chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Darth Breezy chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
Wow... good stuff/...
Shadowgirl1 chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
I really like this from Anakin's point of view and the emotion it protrays. I like the line "bleed oil, and I can staunch it, lose myself in making things better and not hurt anymore."
liz chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
Wow. That was very powerful.

I hope you keep writing!
Holly-Wan chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
That is excellent. I love how you show the conflict within the characters. There is much angst her in these two. I think you did a great job of capturing that.
liz chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Wow. Very strong. Terrific.
Allronix chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
A glimpse of the Dark side...and one thing of note. There were 3 graves at the farm. Another thing of note. Luke could very well have known a highly edited version of his grandmother's story, he'd pass her grave daily.
Damia Raven chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
wow - thats good...just seen Swep2 and i really think they should have shown more of his rage then...it would have made the film and that bit more profound and prominent...but still your work catches how Amidala must have felt...well done Damia
Shadowgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Nice description of Padmè's fears. I saw the movie and think it's an accurate portrayal. I like her thoughts. Nice job!