Reviews for Starting over
angel1002 chapter 31 . 2/27/2013
What a beautful, heartwarming wonderful chapter. The words spoken by the president and the school were so real and pertinent to our soceity today. Very well done.

Janet's awards were very much deserved even though she doesn't believe so. It seems like hearing all of seth's actions that day is finally bringing some more closure for Janet which is needed.

Great Job!
angel1002 chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
I went to skim this chapter as a refresher for the latest and apparently I didn't read this one. Silly me.

I absolutley love this loving, caring and scared side of Eddie. He is always viewed as a tough guy and to see him vulnerable and scared is wonderful and realistic.

I love their open and honest relationship. Very well written.
hookedonfanfics chapter 31 . 2/21/2013
WOW great chapter. As always! :) I had chills as the President spoke... then almost some tears... then I wanted to stand up and cheer with the audience! :) I cant imagine how Janet even got one word out after the presidents speech. She did well!
SO much gun violence in our lives lately. Its scary and makes me think, what would I do in Janets place. I know this is just a story... but I think it will hit home with all who read it. Nicely done!
PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps chapter 31 . 2/21/2013
How happy was I to get into bed sick as a dog after a horrible terrible day and find this wonderful long chapter of his loooooong awaited update. I was sad that Janet was still struggling with her guilt but then thrilled by her being honored. I loved the last but about possibilities. That harkened back to the show nicely. I can not wait for another chapter so glad you are back huds. Xoxoxo
cancellationbedammed chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
Yay about the new chapter. I like that they are talking it out and figuring out what comes next. I see your point about needing a new direction for the story but your hostage storyline is going to be hard to top. I suggest going back to OR for some inspiration. Always works for me! Xoxo
hookedonfanfics chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Happy to see this story back. I just love these two. You suck me right into the living room with them. Listening to their discussions. I can't imagin what going thru something like this would be like, but now, reading this, I can only think it would bejust like this. They are so lucky they have each other to help get thru it all.
Love it!
angel1002 chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
Good for Janet for telling Eddie what happened. It's never good to keep things bottled up inside. She needs his support to heal and he won't be able to give his full support until he knows what happened. It doesn't surprise me that she is taking responsibilty for the injuries and the professor's death. I hope that she continues to talk.

Great job!
hookedonfanfics chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
WOW! Shit, now that was intense! Poor Janet. I see now why she is struggling with what went on that day.
Great chapter. These two are so in love with each other. Love it!
cancellationbedammed chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
I loved this new chapter. Getting some insight from Janet's point of view about what happened inside that classroom. The guilt, having the gun pointed in her face, Seth knowing she "betrayed" him. Wow. I also loved Eddie being there for her trying to convince her she had SAVED lives. I can't wait for ur next chapter.
angel1002 chapter 28 . 11/7/2012
Wow. This was a beautiful chapter. My heart broke for all the pain Janet was in and how helpless Eddie felt. I love their connection. It's beautiful, strong and touching. I wonder what went down that Janet is keeping to herself. Can't wait for more. Great Job!
hookedonfanfics chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Hot and Sweet and touching. So much going on in this chapter! I just realized I hadn't posted a review. Silly me.
SO, what goes on with the last line? Hmmm, what do we not know about that horrible day?
Dont leave me waiting too long...
cancellationbedammed chapter 28 . 11/2/2012
Love how you are writing jeddie sexy time now! Great job on your very first try. 50 shades! I was wondering when the PTSD was going to rear it's ugly head. I loved seeing it they Janet's scope and her guilt over something she had no control of. Eddie trying to be there for her. I hated the part when Janet was hiding her pain from him, got a little choked up I did. Can't wait for the next update
hookedonfanfics chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
Oh my gosh how SWEET was this chapter. LOVED it. You know I'm a huge sucker for HAPPY! I smiled thru the whole thing. AWESOME story!
angel1002 chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
Okay, Eddie melted my heart when he told Janet that it didn't matter whether or not they made love; that what they had was so much more than physical. It was wonderful but it got even more wonderful.

It's great how Janet showed no shyness. The fact that she was married had to help that; knowing he loved her completely. It was such a romantic night and very well written. I felt like a voeyur. Great Job!
angel1002 chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
OMG! That was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes. Janet and Eddie deserved a beautiful wedding and that's what they got. Again, I love how all of their friends came through and gave them a perfect day that they would never forget.

I could picture Janet in her wedding dress and I know that she was truly beautiful and I can just imagine Eddie'e reaction.

This chapter was so real and I could picture all of it. Thank you.