Reviews for Just One Step
Haha XD if this is continued, I will definitely read it! :D
maggie chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
update soon
jinxcat21 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love this story! Short and sweet and so in tune with the show! It's almost a shame no scene like this made it into an episode.
awl worland chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love this story a lot, would love some more a sequel many for when they force Eliot to the hospital
reader chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
"Tell you what," Nate reasoned, with what could only be called a smug smirk, "if you can walk out of this building without our help, no hospital."

*snort*

Poor Eliot!
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ahhh, Eliot should know that sometimes... arguing with Nate is just not going to work.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love how Eliot is always *fine* XD
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was great!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loved this.
Rat chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Excellent story and writing. Love their reaction at Eliot wondering what they were doing there.
cresdin chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awesome! I am so in love with Eliot h/c. You got their voices just right...now if only it would happen in the show :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
bwahahahahahah! The ending is purely perfectly Nate and E!
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
THIS. This I LOOOOOVE. The whole thing was so in character, and so spot on. I would love even MORE a second chapter, focusing on the comfort...please? *bats eyes cutely*
whovian42 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
LOL.

Nothing as frustrating to a self-sufficient guy than having to admit he needs help.

Great last line...
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
LOL! Love the ending! Totally felt in character for all of them, especially Eliot himself!