Reviews for The Inheritance Cycle Gets Random Slogans!
Peregrin Took the Falcon chapter 4 . 5/10
Well, that was a fun little excursion! There aren't nearly enough good Inheritance Cycle fics, it's like looking for a grain of diamond dust in a slag heap the size of Angband. Thanks for making my evening a little more interesting!
Selena chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
ROFL! This story is awesome! Pity there aren't more books to write more chaps. :-) Well, here's the list of best (to me, at least):
"I'd do anything for Morzan."- Yeah! Well, maybe not ANYTHING, but nearly anything.
"Follow your King Orrin."- MY KING ORRIN?! Never! I'd never betray Galbatorix.
"Go far with Kialandi."- Okay, just tell me where ;-)
"I wish I was a The Forsworn."- Of course! But with correct grammar.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I thought that was really funny
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
bahahaha... what slogan generator did you use for this?
Silverle chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
This was my favorite book...wait..I think...hmm. I don't remember, it took so LONG for them all to be published...nevermind. I loved this!
Silverle chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Haha! This is cool!
Silverle chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
this is funny!
Morgaur chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Heh heh. I want a slogan generator. Want. Want. Hey, I can dream, can't I?
Just thinking - wasn't Shruikan supposed to be bigger than Belgabad? The description sure sounds it.
fairy143 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
THIS STORY WA ! ! ! ! ! ! I really enjoyed reading it and I nearly lay on the floor at the part with "Killie! Killie!" an Galbatorix ... :DD Still laughing :')
xoxo
Isriien chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Angela is so a never ending story. And she's the best story too.

When I read the one about the Ra'azak I looked behind me real quick because I felt like they were watching me to see if I agreed.
Master Noble chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I wish i was a The Forsworn... they don't need grammer
Bob shadeslayer chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
It was awesome!
Winterowl312 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Well, that was interesting. Quite funny, actually. I shall have to read it again. :)
Restrained.Freedom chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
This was an exercise in randomnicity... well done. XD
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
*rotflmfao*! Damn, this a seroiusly funny random slogans. I hope that you can get some more random slogans for a second volume.