Reviews for The Anatomy of a Kiss
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So romantic. And your description of Erik was wonderful, his fear and desperation.
Phanma chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
WOW... that was beautiful *sigh*
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is absolutely beautiful! I liked the way you set it up just by describing what a kiss meant to different people. You do a lot of showing, not telling, which is wonderful! Thank you for posting this :)
Mallory chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow. Just...wow. I am speechless. That story had so much...power. I've been reading some of your stories for a while now, but that was a standout. Really amazing work. Brava!
jennyw1969 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Michelle - I shared this story with my mom when she was visiting yesterday. Her response at the end: "wow"

Just thought I would share that with you. Obviously I liked this story since I chose it to share (it was hard for me to choose!)
SweetLonelyWriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Very sweet. Beautifully written. I enjoyed the story, keep writing! :)
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh my goodness. This story is absolutely ADORABLE. It delves so deeply into what a kiss truly means with the right person- or not the right person.

Thanks for this fantastic Erik/Christine one-shot! :3
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Simply beautiful, loved it.
Mominator124 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love your stories so much. I love the emotion; your descriptions of the characters, their thoughts and motives.

Not to mention that they all end up E/C. XD

Barb
DeJean76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Simple short story that spoke volumes! I so loved It!

This will be added to my "favorites"!

Thanks so much Michelle! Off to read another!

DeJean
Phantom Night Owl chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Sweet story, Michelle. Erik showing up before the wedding and stealing the bride, was probably not something Raoul would have expected...it would have to be a tad embarrassing for him to have to admit that he misplaced Christine. What would have happened if the Phantom hadn't arrived in time? Wonder if Christine would have hiked up her skirts and taken off for the opera house on her own? Man, that was SOME first kiss...neither one of them could forget it. Just wait until Erik shows Christine the French variety. Ooh la la! Love, love, love a happy ending.
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was an interesting academic discussion, tee-hee! Purely theoretical of course, but very few sciences stand on theory alone, hm? Very nice
Mary from Colorado chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
As always, your story is simply delightful. I love the idea of imagining what might have happened after that fateful night. And for those of us who adore the idea of Erik and Christine, it really touches the heart. Thank you once again.
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This short story of yours was beautiful! I love your writing style and characterization of Christine and Erik. You really are amazing!

I just have one question, when you write your Phantom fanfictions, which Christine and Erik do you have in mind, the ones from the Gaston Leroux novel, the ones from the ALW musical, or the ones from the 2004 movie? To me, it seems like you have combined all three, but then again, I'm not the writer, you are.
Bookworm El V chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Just to let you know - this is a melted puddle of El writing this review, ok?

That was poetry! Yes, it was! Christine's thoughts about kisses and their meanings... Erik going almost-mad just the same as Christine because their kiss HAD a meaning... and both are desperate to understand! :)

I so love it!

Again, one of my favorites! Wonderfully, beautifully written!

Herzlichst,