Reviews for Five Seemingly Insignificant Memories
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I didn't realize what you were doing with this till the end. And then loved it. Because it is exactly those types of memories that would do it for Sarah. Great little one shot. Thanks.
Molotov chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Man. You get it, you know what I mean?
waschal chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
awwwww. Igreat story. I loved the metaphor with the bricks and the cement. It is really true. The little thinks are important.
oh and Fäuline ;-) great I always loved that they used german words in chuck. Yvonne has such a sweet accent.
I am German and it made me fall in love with Chuck even more
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Another lovely post finale story.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing, look forward to more.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Another great story from you. I really enjoyed this one as well. Once again the only fault I can find is the shortness of the different parts. I would've liked to see there impact at that point in time. Never the less a great story.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Nice collection of small memories.
Aiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Perfect. Brb just gonna read all the other CS stories you wrote... This is really awesome but now I'm itching for more!
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Aww that was adorable and perfect!

Great job!
awelle chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was really wonderful. The whole idea about the little things being important was so beautiful and it has the added benefit of you giving us scenes, we hadnt seen before. Really great idea and very well written. Thank you.
wonderBiz chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was genuinely lovely, no othe way to decribe it! Lovely! :D
wonderBiz chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was genuinely lovely, no othe way to decribe it! Lovely! :D
esardi chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Jesus that was totally and completely wonderful.
chuckaddict chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I loved this, and I agree. I'm sure Chuck's little gestures were the reason Sarah fell for him.

Great job! :)
Ela09 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, that was great! Heartfelt and totally in character. Awesome job!