Reviews for Nine Days to Eternity
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Oh silly Edward! Bella thinks you still just want to play at being fuck buddies!

Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
What are these two like! So much time has been wasted by both if them.

Great first chapter, loved it xx
majose chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I am not sure if Edward has enough brain power to learn much, although it is true that Bella's behavior has been pretty idiotic. Probably more than Edward. Honestly, at this point I kind of wish that Bella had left. Plus Edward kind of sounds like a man-whore who needs a clorox soak. Why would she want that?
Warning-I will Fangirl chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I think Bella should make the plan blow up in his face he has it too easy he needs to work harder than that. Please don't let Bella forgive him or even give him a chance...yet x
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Hard to believe he got into medical school being so clueless.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Poor Edward really is clueless.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Great start to another great story. Can't wait for more.
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
wow! Alice really is a bossy nosey bitch huh? lol but she means well so I'll take it. :D poor Bella. she should just abandon Alice's techniques and just tell Edward she's in love with him. I mean its no secret no that he loves her back so go for it girl! LOL! can't wait to read more. thanks again
TraciSnow chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
He is a MORON! He KNOWS that SHE loves HIM, and he also knows that SHE thinks she's only another one of many bodies to him. The BEST thing to do...and probably the ONLY thing that is gonna work is to TELL HER HE LOVES HER! Why is that so difficult? And his plan was STUPID! If she was too scared to say it before, she's not gonna say it then.

I have a feeling that all he's gonna do is push her further away before he FINALLY does what he should've done YEARS ago and just tells her. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what else he does. Oh...and WHY IS HE LISTENING TO ALICE? He ideas didn't work for Bella. Why would they work for Edward? We know why Bella is scared to admit her feelings? WHY is he being such a chicken SHIT? Ugh! Lol.
bearygirl chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I think they are all clueless. They just need to man up and tell each other the truth instead of playing all theses games. But I suppose it wouldnt be that much of a story if that happened. Really enjoying this story though and cant wait to read more.
rubell chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
i sooo wanna say he will learn buuuuuut...the fact that he fuck up soooquickly after realizing that he fucked up in the first place leaves me with very little hope...
shaz308 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
They are playing too many games, they just need to be honest with each other. Thanks for the update.
Georgie 79 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
*sigh, shakes head* Edward, clueless Edward.

And Bella, part of me is wishing she should've just packed up & left like she wanted to and leave his sorry a**.

Can't wait to see what non-sexual things he comes up with :)

Thanks for the update and look forward to the next.
masengirl chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Awesome chapter, he is a complete idiot. Hope they get their act together soon.
MsHavisham79 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I really think they should both flounce any and all advice from Alice and just TALK to each other. Conversation can go a long way to ensuring you don't misunderstand what the other person is thinking or feeling.
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »