Reviews for Wicked, The Zen Tribal Musical
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
LORDY HELP ME THIS IS A MASTERPEICE PLEASE FINISH IT WITH DEAN AND CAS RUDING OFF INTO THE SUNSET I BEG OF YOU
HAVE MERCY chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Pick it up! Pick. it. up! Pick. it. up! We need this. I need this. It's me... your familyyy... ((( I am dying. DYING. aaahhh-
ngitheni chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
thank fuck that son of a bitch is dead. poor Cas and Ruby, i just wanna hug them and tell them all will be well.
I love your writing style, some of the stuff is really sensetive and you nailed it.

oh, and i fucking love everything you write. but this is in the top 5. and if i were Dean I'd say you're awesome, but i'm not. You're bloody fantastic
ngitheni chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
I've started reading this today, and now it's almost midnight, my mouth feels like I have had cottoncandy in it for too long, my eyes feel like they have sand in them. I should be sleeping but all I can think is when is the next chapter coming... I want to whine now, but I'll go sleep instead
destiel1234 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Update soon... b cuz tht cant b the end yo!
tranland chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Heya!
So, um, this fic is currently one of the best ones I've found out there in the big, scary world of the Internet and I was wondering if you've got plans for updating it any time soon.
Other than that, some words on how much I love this: CHRIST. you have a way with words that really captures Castiel here, in a way that reflects his apathy and lack thereof perfectly. I absolutely adore it.
And Dean, seeming to be so good and wholesome, for lack of a better word, yet having just as many problems (okay, maybe not just as many, but a fair amount) as Cas. The songs you've written about (as in, the ones from the musical) really speak powerful tones about each boy and what they're feeling, and just - wow.
I'm guessing you had to write Dean's song lyrics yourself. You are amazing. I also don't think I've ever read a fic where Dean is actually dedicated to his faith, and while I'm not a very religious person myself, I absolutely LOVE how you've written him.
I have to admit, I was a little wary of reading this - from what the title/summary suggests, I thought it would be a normal "boy 1 gets beat up. Tries out for musical. Boy 2 tries out for musical. Both get lead roles. During practice they grow a bond. Boy 2 finds out about boy 1's abuse. Boy 1's dad goes to jail. Boy 1 and 2 do the do. Everyone is happy. The end." type of story, but as soon as I read the first like, three paragraphs, I knew it would be different. Also, you use one of my favorite things in fanfiction that I don't see very often - the "Cas and Dean are friends on the Internet before being friends in real life/one of them finds out and doesn't tell the other" thing. GOD I LOVE THAT SO HARD. You have ruined me for other high school au's. This goes so much deeper than any other one I've read (and I have read plenty, trust me).
So... yeah. Ten thumbs up.
... Let's settle for a high-five since I don't actually have ten thumbs at my disposal.
Midnite OniHime chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
gyaaahhhh... Crowley's the LAWYER. dear god. -.-' poor Cas... actually, poor Cas for like the entire fic so far. Except for that little bit where he's making out with Dean in church, which, ya know, since he's an Angel is in NO WAY weird at all, right? I mean, humans make out in their parents' houses all the time so... yeah, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it! ;) there were two instances in this fic that actually reduced me to tears. the first was where Dean "Finds out" (I mean, OBVIOUSLY. I actually had to step away for a few minutes to calm myself enough to carry on reading - the rage and the pain were pretty much physical reactions at that point) and the second is this chapter with Cas in the Attic, singing. You really have a way of capturing the turmoil they're going through. it's truly breath-taking. :)

MN
justine82 chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
necesito saber que pasa con el final plisse
pshhhhyeaaa chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I absolutely love this fic. I admit I was a bit hesitant about reading it at first because of the title. The musical/play isn't really a key part of the story either so maybe you should change it? ANYWAY I love love love this and can't wait for you to update it. The way you write is amazing
nosrepa chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
This is the most beautiful piece I have read in ages. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing thing and sharing it with us.

You're just very fucking amazing.
Wongvhan chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Please please please update soon I beg of you.
AwsomestPersonAlive chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Mez want more
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I am so loving this fic, please keep writing!
AssbuttInTheImpala chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loving the use of Skillet! One of my favourite bands and definitely fits perfect with your story line :D
ingosea chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I am enamel red with these characters. You must continue the story. Period.