Reviews for One Heck of a Meeting
O GOD RUSSIA WATER U GONNA DO
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
PFFFT HAHA CANADA UR THE BEST
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Haha! I was imagine this happening xD
Emmy Jones the evergreen state chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Go hungary FANGIRL POWER...also super story
Emmy Jones the evergreen state chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I like hamburgers better that wurst...any way this is really funny and Mattie in a skirt so cute3
Kharissa chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
second last chapter was awesome it gave me an idea for how to do the end of a fanfic im working on!
avaflava1 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Liechtenstein's human name is Lilli Zwingli (not sure on the lst name, same as Switzerland's, though)
BelaLorelei chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Oh violence. Ya gotta love it~ Especially when Poland's the violent one!

I like this one too~ I also liked the first chapter and the cross-dressing. :) Make more stories!

I think I'm faving this story...
EeveeLuver chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
it was an awsome, cute, fluffy ending and that is the best kind i loved it and is looking forward to the new story
EeveeLuver chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
your guys story is just too awsome i love your writing styles.
EeveeLuver chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
two words... EPIC STORY cant wait till next chappie
Jeanne S chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Hi! I like your story. I do not normally leave a review, but there a two things that are killing me:

1) The name of the country is HUNGARY (not Hungry)- everytime I read that typo, I want to eat a piece of cake or something.

2) Spain uses Euros as every Eurozone country does (the former Spaniard currency was the peseta). Peso is the currency in some Latin American countries (however there are not the same).

Hope you update soon!
BeterThanDexter chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Am i the first to review? Sw33t! this story is so funny! i love it! are yall gonna write more of it? please?