Reviews for Kismet
Darkhours chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
I THINK...there should be more. Maybe one more final chapter to really conclude the story.

So since I love this so much I have to go read your other stories...hope you don't mind :) But I won't badger you with reviews :)
Darkhours chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
You're breaking my heart and making me smile at the same. You're a great writer. Like I only review constantly when you're great so you must know you're great.

I truly love this. You stay in character and don't stray from your plot. This fandom needs more writers like you.
Darkhours chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I seriously love this. Its almost scary. You capture the characters perfectly in this. Ughh I love this!
Darkhours chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I just want to applaud you on the cleverness of this. I literally almost cried at his pain. You've got me hooked within the first chapter. Thank you for this really thank you.
lipamo chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
oh this was wonderful! love it. and imagining becketts perspective also was really fun for me. thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
This chapter seriously made me start cracking up. The mentally retarded thing was hysterical!:)
duckys-dream chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
And then there was chapter six! By the time I got to "Feed me, Castle.", and I have absolutely no idea how many times I had to stop and start again to make it that far, I had tears of laughter streaming down my face. There was a lot of laughing out loud and a lot of trying very hard to not spit coffee over my computer.

Loved it! :)
duckys-dream chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Proudest moment of my entire day (at 4.20am on a Sunday) is that I learnt what a trapezius muscle is in "extended body systems" last week!

Random.

This story is cute, and fluffy, but with that extra edge of something just a tiny bit heavier - in perfect measures.

Kismet is, by the way, one of my favourite things ever (the word, not the dog, but I like the dog too). Equal place with serendipity.
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Oh no don't tell me you're dropping this one. You are so good at writing dog stories. I mean, you could at least go at it until Beckett's suspension is over? Or maybe you could do one shots beyond the suspension week? You're asking for ideas, so I'll sit here and crank some out since you actually asked.

I found it wonderful how you used the situation with Kismet to bring out how desperately Castle wants Beckett to let him in and care for her (though I personally think that she actually does openly soak up his warmth half the time during season 4).

Kizzy here has a leg problem, and is going to do surgery. I can already imagine Beckett helping Castle with Kizzy's physical therapy, tag teaming with the park exercises (won't be much help to the dog when it's impossible to run as fast as one big as she is), and they should so walk her together.

How about picking out dog houses? or other dog stuff? Great for thoughtless banter fun and companionable chill time.
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
This was such awesome fun, thanks! You have a fab ability to make me laugh out loud
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Good chapter
Rhyolight04 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
A person could write more of this, what with the stupid pre-inter-season hiatus hiatus that ABC has devised to make people insane. Not to mention as a soothing balm for a late season that has been almost as bad as my own personal spring.
CastleLover49 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Oh good gracious! Dog IQ test had me laughing out loud, earning more than a few strange looks. :)

I'm going to keep this simple: This is a great story. Please write more. :)

X
CastleLover49 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
More more more! Please! This was fantastic. I'm totally in love with Kizzy, by the way. :) the bit about her walking around with glass in her foot reminded me of Kate. :)

There is more story to tell; you know it's true. And who better to tell it than you? :)

There. Does flattery help?

X
naybaybay chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Your stories are so delightfully unique! I just adored this one :D