Reviews for Fragile
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Oh Prime... did it never occur to you that the way that Riella acts IS her sense of self-preservation? That the way she grew up made it that she felt the need to push others away in order to even survive? That if she let others close, if anyone found out a single thing about the real her, then she'd be deactivated because of something that wasn't her fault? You really need to try to learn more about those under your command Boss-Bot... not that it would actually help much in Riella's case cause she doesn't want you to KNOW anything about her.
Sparktress1999 chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! *happy tears* I LOVE LOVE!
professionalemail101 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Looks like someone needs an attitude adjustment!
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
;3 I like her ;3
Iceshadow911247 chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
Read this in one day. ;-;

Sadness is now my current mood.
Kae88 chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
scrap
Kae88 chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
Aaallll together now! DAAAWWWWWWW!
Kae88 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
So. Fraggin'. Cute. and sad. and adorable.
Kae88 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I dunno why, but for the vast majority? Oh I totally read that with TF:Prime's Arachnid's voice for BA. It's very Arachnid, dunno about BA.
Iceshadow911247 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I thought I would read the stories where Reilla came from... and I'm already hooked. :D
All-My-Characters-Are-Dead chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
waitaminute...hey...you...YOU CLIFFHANGERED THE WHOLE STORY! WAAAAAAHHH!

please hurry with the sequel!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
THE END? NO! *throws a banana* MAKE HER COME BACK! X( poor poor poor riella...poor poor poor prowl...stupid stupid stupid sentinal...
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Gahh! Chica, there had better be a sequel up soon!

And I'd just like to take this chance to pat Prowl on the back for attacking Sentinel; I hate that glitch.
Sawyer Kanaii chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
*THROWS THING at Sentinel* SON OF A GLICTH COME BACK HERE!
Elita-2 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Can I say again how much I hate Sentinel.

Hope Reilla is going to be okay, have enjoyed this story very much.