Reviews for Two
It Is Not Cheaper By The Dozen chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Very good! Also, quite realistic, if Moriarty was still alive. However... wouldn't Moriarty have noticed Daniel as well...? Just my thoughts. You should continue this. Expand it. It would make for an amazing story. Although do t loose the writing style. I love this style. Maybe have a tale on Molly raising Daniel on her own? What about John? Mycroft? The others?
I know seasons 3 and 4 are out, but this would be a great AU.
Callisto1610 chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Ok. No. You cannot end it like this! This is so good!
QueenCumberbitch chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
WHY WHY DID DANIEL NOT GROW UP WITH HIS FATHER WHY WHY WHY *runs away and cries*

Seriously though, brilliant fic. Although I must admit that it feels a bit unfinished. Can Sherlock come back and have a family with Molly now? After all, it's been twelve years. Also, I need a happy ending. We all need a happy ending. Please, have mercy on my feels and my sanity. Please continue this story.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
OH MY GOD MOLLY IS PREGNANT OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

BUT THOSE LAST TWO LINES DON'T YOU DARE NOT MAKE PARENT!LOCK HAPPEN OH GOD I CANNOT HANDLE THIS
Alphielj chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
This is painful! Were this to happen, I can so see Sherlock being the absent yet ever observant father.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
I love the occasional lack of a HEA, the way it twists in your stomach. This one was particularly hard, though. I feel so bad for them both being alone. What a sad waste. Sherlock would have loved that little boy.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
So good, I almost cried.
pamelawright chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Right. This is right.
yay chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Yep, angst is definitely the right category for this.
yay chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"So he stays on his side of the road, unseen on his bench, watching a woman he once knew play with a child he'd never know." Well then. "A little tiny human," just seems like a very in character thing for him to think.
Julia Ellert chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Loved it! Will you write another? A sequel?
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I'm gonna cry so much because of this!
Oh come on! The Moriarty problem needs to end and he needs to go to Molly :(
How funny, he's Daniel Hooper, if he were to put his initials DH it could still stand for Daniel Holmes...
Please tell me you're doing a multichapter follow up? Pretty please? A plot with John and the others too?
I can hope right?
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That is just so sad... Molly hopes to see him and doesn't even know he has always been watching her :(
Hmm what is the boy's name?
If you made a follow up it would be amazing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »