Reviews for Two
Alphielj chapter 2 . 2/24
This is painful! Were this to happen, I can so see Sherlock being the absent yet ever observant father.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 2/7
I love the occasional lack of a HEA, the way it twists in your stomach. This one was particularly hard, though. I feel so bad for them both being alone. What a sad waste. Sherlock would have loved that little boy.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/7
So good, I almost cried.
pamelawright chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Right. This is right.
yay chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Yep, angst is definitely the right category for this.
yay chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"So he stays on his side of the road, unseen on his bench, watching a woman he once knew play with a child he'd never know." Well then. "A little tiny human," just seems like a very in character thing for him to think.
Julia Ellert chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Loved it! Will you write another? A sequel?
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I'm gonna cry so much because of this!
Oh come on! The Moriarty problem needs to end and he needs to go to Molly :(
How funny, he's Daniel Hooper, if he were to put his initials DH it could still stand for Daniel Holmes...
Please tell me you're doing a multichapter follow up? Pretty please? A plot with John and the others too?
I can hope right?
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That is just so sad... Molly hopes to see him and doesn't even know he has always been watching her :(
Hmm what is the boy's name?
If you made a follow up it would be amazing!
Hazelmist chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Awww that was so sad. Poor Sherlock. I can't believe it ended like that, it was lovely, but did it have to end on such a sad note. Is there another part? I guess I'll just have to pretend that some time in the distant future they get their happy ending, that he at least catches Moriarty!
LaserGirl77 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! Noooooooooooo! You have to continue! You can't just leave it at that! That's like Moftiss not doing another season! Write a continuation of this please... I'll be waiting.

Yours Sincerely,
Laser
AKA Minerva
patemalah21 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
This is so so sad.
me chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Heart-braking, wonderful 3,1 and 2 all great. four prehaps?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »